Fairly Photogenic

Unedited

You rub your eyes and try to refocus your vision. Your blasted pupils refused to re-dialate to the lighting of fine room for a solid minute. You just rubbed them and tried opening them various times, only being blinded yet again. You groaned when suddenly you heard a deep, but lighthearted chuckle. You face your, uh, face in the direction of the noise. It must be the tpother host you have had no previous contact with yet.

"Wow, you're very photogenic. Though I much  prefer the real thing to a photo. This is another beautiful lady to add to my portfolio."

You blushed and felt a pang of anxious attraction go through your heart like a Cupid arrow. Your eyes latch onto the wide smile, fair skin, and blue hair covering one of his gorgeous blue eyes. He wore a camera around his neck and held a sketchbook under his arm. You saw various pins on the collar of his blazer of all sorts of colors, sizes, shapes, and designs. His posture was fixated and his left shoe had a clear spot where the color was brighter. He probably stoped something like paint on his shoe and used more paint to cover it up. Just imagining it made you giggle softly to yourself. Oh yeah, he said something. It would be rude not to respond.

"Well, if you think so I suppose I am photogenic!"

You watched V soften his expression further. If it softens any more it would be a marshmallow shoved inside a cotton candy cloud resting on a bed of sheep's wool surrounded by even more marshmallows. That's not even an exaggeration. If you could see the expression this man was pulling right now your heart would be melted with so much fluffy bliss that you would have cavities for centuries. Then he took his hands in yours, causing you to gasp.

His hands were so big and soft, like he moisturizes them with unicorn tears. They were big, just like Zen's. But they also were cold and his fingers were very slender, just like Saeran's. You felt his hands collapse around your own, gaining a fairly secure grip around your hands. He refused to break eye contact with you. His focus was exclusively on you, making you feel like the most special person on this god damn earth. You felt your blood boil and heart pound. Your smile was painted over your lips and no eraser or white out could eliminate it. It was drawin in peromenant marker, and not the cheap Sharpie kind. 

"Well, you seem like the perfect subject. I could draw you all day and never get bored. I could take a thousand pictures of you and still not be satisfied. You truly are a beautiful lady. I can see why Saeran and Zen were so eager to take a kiss from this precious lips of yours."

His voice was so soft spoken. Every word he said sounded like the most genuine thing you could ever hear in the universe. Every word sounded like law, fact, set in stone. It sounded like the truth no matter what he could say. He could say that fire was wet or that wearing white shoes after Labor Day was the greatest thing ever and it would become truth because of that gentle voice of his. You sighed and closed your eyes as he let go of one of your hands and brought his own unique hand under your chin. He brushed over your lips with his thumb. Then you heard him sigh.

"I would offer you one from myself, but I'm afraid I... no. I don't think I should burden you with my issues."

His hand was brought away from your face and his other hand slipped out of your grasp. You opened your eyes and say his own cast to the floor. This was the first time he broke his eye contact with you. You looked at him, very disappointed and melancholically. You took your own hand, after some reluctancy, and brought it up to his cheek. You felt a tear drip onto your hand and your eyes went wide. Oh no. You must have reminded him of some sort of heartache. Now you felt really bad. You frowned.

"Hey, I'm sorry sir. I'm so sorry."

That's when you realized you didn't know his name. Wow, such a great time to come to that realization. You felt his big, cold, soft hand claps over yours on his face. His gaze finally redirected itself to go back into your own. Ah, that was better. That brought your permenant marker smile back. That got your heart racing again. That got your blood to dance so passionately on your veins it started to boil underneath your skin in areas that she should be blushing. You know, like your kneecaps.

"V. My name is V. Thank you for comforting me. I shouldn't be wasting a guest's time. It isn't your first visit. You have one more host to meet after all..."

His words trailed off without a Trace as he looked over towards a booth. You followed his gaze and saw the slightly spchubby cute redhead named Seven from the hall woth his headphones on. His little group of girls must have left. Thinking about it, the host club seemed a lot emptier. Perhaps a lot of the girls left while you we're interacting with the various different hosts? You could see Yoosung cheeringly showing them out of the room. But your focus was on the redhead. Why was he so captivating.

Then his eyes met yours.

930 Words

A/N

Wow that was... decent. I'm sorry. If you handt been able to tell, V is my favorite. After seven I will be pursuing the different "routes" and chapters will be dedicated to certain characters with certain visits. The first chapters is just everybody meeting everybody. Still, expect a lot from V And Saeran and Seven. They're my faves.

Im sorry this short, awful chapter took so long to get out. I am struggling with w bit of self esteem right now and it's just a bit hard for me. Whatever. I just need to keep writing. It's what makes me happy anyways. 

Thanks for reading mg garbage and I love you all so so so so much!

~Eva