Bad Boy~

Unedited

You are pulled off from the side and land in the middle of the chest of a boy. You can tell because they have no boobs. That scratches out the brunette. You look up and meet an almost maddened smirk with two mint eyes staring into your soul. You could hear dozens of other girls squealing in the background as you felt his hand snake down your waist and his other clasp around the one he gripped you with in the first place.

"Going somewhere? Naughty girl~ Don't you know newcomers have to give a little love to all of us~?"

He snarled out seductively, chains your body to pulse with a heat of attraction. From head to toe, it felt like your whole body was blushing inside an out. What was it about this bad boy trope he was projecting that made it so... made it so... desirable? Hot? Mysterious? Sexy? It was just something about this guy, you didn't know what. It was an entirely new kind of attractive. It's way different than the attractive that both Seven and Yoosung gave off to you before.

"Now... Name, Year, and Favorite Style Of Kiss."

He threw you down into a chair, asking this questions while standing in front of you, looking down at you with that demented smile. That last question made you flinch. Favorite kind of kiss? Isn't that a little odd for a first introduction? All the girls watching seemed to be a little bit on edge. You squirmed in your seat, heart pounding like a thousand mallets slamming down on a fragile wooden table. Your face felt like a volcanic eruption had just occurred and the lava was spreading. Fast.

"W-well my name is (name) (last name) and I'm a transfer."

He let out three tsk sounds, bending over and brining his pale, slender fingers down underneath your chin. Why? Because he slender can. He lifts your chin up and he forces you to look in his almost twisted mint eyes. You could hear the suspense rising around you in this little boot he has dragged you into. His jacket fell a little more off his shoulders whole the pink highlights of his white bangs fell over his face. If yandere bad boy was a thing, this Host surely looked the part.

"Bad, bad girl~ You didn't answer all of my questions~ I'd hate to ounsih such a pretty face, so I'll  give you another chance. Name, Year, Favorite Style Of Kiss."

His face was so close to yours, you could feel his cold breath on your lips. Of course, it was minty. His eyes sort of gave that away. He stared into your soul, keeping a grip on your shin so you can't move away. You were certain he could hear your heart pounding against your chest, because with every quickened beat you can feel it pulse within your being. Your face felt so hot it's could evaporate right off and precipitate right back on. Why did it feel like your throat was clogged? It was like a cork was stuck in your vocal chords, refusing to budge. With a stutter, you finally manage to spit out the correct answer he was looking for. 

"My name is (name) (last name), I'm a second year, and I don't mind what kind of kiss. It really depends on the partner and what they want."

He grinned and stood up straight, releasing your face and patting your head like a dog. You were supposed to feel relieved, right? He let you go. Of course, you had thst extra breathing space, but it didn't help you feel any less nervous. You wastched him tap his lips in a thinking manner, never prying those mint colored orbs from your own. He turns to the girls in the crowd. You clenched your fists a little, trying to calm yourself down. You don't think you will be calming down any time soon.

"Oh my~ Girls, tell me. What kind of kiss should I give out lovely new guest~?"

You were shocked. First of all, did he expect these girls to be okay kissing another girl!? Much less a transfer student!? Second of all, were you really at the mercy st these other teenage girls!? For all you know there could be an otaku in the crowd asking him to do you. And he seemed like the type who would actually do it! Your nerves were strong, but the attraction you were feeling inside your bloodstream was too great. 

You could hear several shrieks from the girls. The white haired host just grinned and tapped his pale finger on his lips. That's when you noticed he was wearing lip balm. It glistened in the light of the window. He was hitting the sun's rays just right. Then he turns back at you, the girls going silent. He smirks and almost chuckles. You couldn't it any more! You had to know: what was he going to do to you!?

"The girls have chosen. I'm going to French kiss you~"

Wait. WHAT!?

847 Words

A/N

Another cliff hanger because I love you and I don't know if I should interrupt the kiss or not. Maybe if I get enough comments saying to leave it, I will.

I just want to get this book noticed a lot more and a lot more reads. I know I literally just uploaded it but I'm gonna wait until morning to add on any more.

Luv u guys, gals, and non-bianary pals! Peace out!

~Eva