Chapter 57 - "Deals And Dignity."

Start from the beginning

"I know, but I don't think you'll be having to watch us make fucking babies together, Kid. I'm about to break her heart. We should both be there."

Who the fuck am I? What's this girl done to me? Fuck.

**************

R

I'm out of options now aren't I? This - this stranger - he's my hope. My only hope.

"Good girl, where is he anyway?"
Good girl is he for real?
"He's out and if you don't mind don't talk to me like you know me. Don't address me like that!" That was rude maybe, but that really pissed me off. Only one man can talk to me like that... how dare he?

"You're feisty I like it, but you're gonna listen to me whether you want to or not because I have something you want. I have power to shut down that wedding before it even begins, so shall we start?"
Fucking arsehole.

"Just spit it out." I hate him already, maybe he is my brother after all? Full of Sharon's fucking personality.

"My father had an affair with our mother, as you've probably already guessed. She didn't want me, she didn't want me because she didn't want your father to find out about me - or the affair."
Wow what?
This can't be so... my Dad don't know? So how does he fit into all of this? Why has he been acting to fucking insane too?

"My Dad doesn't know about you?"

"No, anyway... I believe that I was given to my father who felt the same. He didn't want his wife to find out about the affair either."

Oh my god, I can't even imagine... neither of my parents wanting me? Oh wait I kinda can but, imagine growing knowing that? You were an affair baby? Not wanted by anyone? That's go to have fucked with his mind...

"I'm so sorry..."

His facial expression changes instantly, I'm not sure what it is? Anger, Sadness, I can't understand him. I can't read him.

"Don't give me your pity, I'm a grown man now, I'm over it. Like I said I'm here for what's mine and that's it. I don't want nor need a mother and certainly not a mother like that." Totally understandable.

"Wait what is yours? What do you want from me?" I'm so confused over this whole bombshell I'm not even sure what's going on fully to be quite honest.

"I need something from Hunter."
What? What the hell could he possibly need from him? "What do you need from him?"

"Do you want to take a seat?" Take a fucking seat?
"No I'm good." Idiot.

"Ok if you're sure. So the person my mother had an affair with was Hunter's father."
Spinning.
The rooms spinning.
Instantly, I feel so fucking dizzy... my mind is going into overdrive .... I can't ... this can't .... what the fuck?
My legs are shaking, I can see his mouth moving but I can't hear a thing just my thoughts. A million fucking thoughts.
Hunter?
My brother?
Is Hunter my fucking....

Oh my fucking god? Before I know it my legs have gave way and he's caught me in his huge arms. As always, I pick my moments and they're never good.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!!!

Hunter. Great.
He's walked in and saw me in the arms of another guy, he's never going to believe a word of this. Then it hits me again... Hunter... brother?!
It can't be true, surely?
He carries me to the bed and places me onto it slowly. I look towards the door and see not just Hunter but Gino too.
It's became a fucking party.

"Chill, I wasn't hurting her." Hunter's about to kill him, there's not a single doubt about that.

H

His fucking hands are all over what's mine and only mine. I don't love anyone I don't love anything, I don't do feelings.

That was how I was... now this little firecracker here changed me. She has the ability to make me want to kill - yet I won't just for her. This is one of those moments. Is that him? Surely it's not. I don't even know anymore I don't know anything.

"Hunter?" Gino whispers from behind me. I'm guessing he knows how many crazy ideas are going through my mind right now, well kid, you have no fucking clue about what I wanna do to this idiot stood in front of me. My brother? What a joke. A sick joke.

I take a few seconds to realise, I know that's my brother - that's the guy. Even though it could be anyone. I just know it. In a strange way, there's instant similarities which are unavoidable. Why was he holding her? Does she know anything?

"Rylee?" Gino calls. I'd usually be mad but I'm not because right now, all my trust needs to go into this guy. Everything I have I need to leave him in the hands with. I have to deal with this guy - alone.

"So Hunter I presume?" Who does he think he is coming to this hotel - into this room - with Rylee? What the fuck was she thinking letting him inside here anyway? Surely she's not that fucking stupid? Well, I guess she has her moments...

"Does she know?" That's all I need to know right now. I don't need to know anything else.

"Yes .. I know. How do you? How do you know?" She looks terrified in a way. That fragile girl - that's how she looks right now. I hate it. I fucking hate it, I'm meant to be making everything better for her. Everything is meant to be getting better. Now we're crashing straight back down again.

"Hunter are you my fucking brother? I can't breathe..." what the fuck?
"No baby, he's our brother apparently. Could be anyone though!" That's true isn't it? Maybe this is some kind of sick part of Sharon's plan? Maybe they just want my money? This is all getting way too much. It's getting way too far. I'm on the edge, I feel like handing over everything to that fucking deluded bitch. Rylee is what's important to me. So why am I fighting for my businesses and money instead of her? That's how it should be isn't it? I'd rather have nothing - and have her happy. Than let things like this keep happening.

I turn to Gino, he's a big lad and I'm sure he can take care of himself - and Rylee. I mean that's partly why I placed them together time and time again on the job.

"Take care of her for me, yeah? Don't let anyone in here." Maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm not taking any chances. He nods. His posture impresses me somewhat, it's as though nothing phases him. Only her. That's how I need him right now though. I need her to be everything he has to protect. He's the only one I can trust with her. Fuck, how things change but I have to forget about my dignity. I have to make a deal with myself - with him - I have to allow him to take care of her. I suppose I've always trusted him, even though I never liked him. But he and Rylee were - are - my best workers. I've always trusted him with her, the only reason I never liked him? Was because I knew she loved him too.

"What do you mean take care of me? Where are you going? Don't leave me...."
leave her? She's fucking insane. I turn back to face her. I give her a face to let her know she's being crazy, she smiles slightly. It's mad how we can interact like this. Just by facial expressions?
"I'll be back, stay with Gino." She huffs and puffs, that stubborn ass. Before finally saying "fine.." and throwing her hands in the air then back down onto the bed.

That guy - he's staring at me like he's trying to fucking intimidate me? What a joker. No one intimidates me, no one. And that's not going to change now.

I think it's time he found out who the fuck he is really dealing with.