Chapter 28 - "It's too late.."

Rylee's POV

"You need a man to take care of you sugar?"

"No thanks I already have a man to do that."

Three actually fuck my life.

"Oh is that so? So where is he then?"

He comes closer I can feel his breath on my face.
He stinks like peppermint and spirits.

"I can take real good care of you... If your man cared he would be here now, protecting you from me."

I feel his hand on my inner thigh under my skirt..

Gino's POV.
I step outside the club and see him in her face. She doesn't look scared, so even though my natural instinct is to go over there and beat him to a pulp?

I stop Kay and Logan from running over. We stand in the doorway watching.

Rylee is one of the strongest out of all of us. Logan's right. She's got this.

If we go over there we could blow the job too.

I see her confidently say something to him and he backs off slowly.

That's my girl.

He walks off in a huff, pushes past us and back into the club. I run over to Lee - Kay and Logan following behind.

"Did he hurt you?" I whisper holding her arms whilst searching her body.

"Nah. I'm good." She smiles.

Like I should of even doubted her.

"Lee, babe.. I didnt know how dangerous he was else I wouldn't of left you with him" - Logan.

"I did, I read the notes. I knew I was his type so only I could do what I needed to do."

"What did you do?" Kay asked.

"I got his keys out of his back pocket."

Genius.

"We need to come back tomorrow day. When he's not here."

I dont know how she did it, or how she knows that. But shes pretty fucking amazing.

"Lee, you wanna go home now?"

I want to butt in and say NO I'll take her home but I have no rights to.

"No she's good, I got her. Rylee get in the car."

Hunter.

Rylee's POV

I turn and see Hunter, ordering me into the car. Well for once I'm actually glad to see him. Gino looks worried - Logan wants to take me home. I was about to just walk off and take myself home.

I go over to Logan and kiss him on his cheek.

"Thank you."

He smiles. No other words are needed he knows what I'm thanking him for.

I take a look towards Gino, his eyes meet mine. I can't forgive him for the way he's been around me lately - so sudden and unexpected. I've been given no reasons - yet all I wanna do is talk to him - just how we usually do. I wish I could talk to him about Bobby, Gino always makes everything better.

Logan wouldn't want me to do that though, So I walk away dragging my eyes away from his slowly. He isn't looking at me like he doesn't want me? I wish I knew what he did want...

Why though? Why am I thinking about him? 

I get into the car, Hunter takes a few minutes before following me. When he finally gets into the car ...