Chapter 4: Meeting tHeIM, the mischievous Lotuses of Yunmeng Jiang Part 3

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, we can be stupid together!" Wei Ying laughed again and raised his index finger, lightly touching the tip of her nose.

Little Zhuqin playfully jumped away from Wei Ying's touch and pulled on Fengmian's black sleeve. The Jiang leader properly leveled his height with her and she asked if this was how that boy was like with girls. Fengmian quietly laughed at the young girls question and answered her honestly that having a flirtatious time with girls was what Wei Ying liked to do as a time to time hobby. She put her mouth in an 'O' shape, indicating her understanding that of course, every little man needed some company from girls too.

Noticing some black shadows hovering above them, the young girl looked up and saw Chinese kites, flying high in the air. She raised her arms to block her entire eyesight from the sunlight, exposing just the exaggerated details of the kites themselves. The kites looked like gliding birds with strings attached to them. If not, the kites themselves looked like a group of phoenix's (a mythical bird that guards the south in the four cardinal directions) with long exaggerated tails hanging from the very end of the designed kites.

"When I visit next time, we should fly kites together," Little Zhuqin unconsciously said with a smile.

"Hao de (Ok)! I can ask Jiang shushu to make our kites. He makes wonderful kites!" Ying immediately responded.

"My skills are not that great," Fengmian humbly smiled.

"If its Jiang shushu, I'm for sure the kites will look wonderful!" Little Zhuqin repeated with a big grin.

"Look at you both. You are not even betrothed and married yet and already making such plans," The girls continued to tease while giggling amongst themselves.

"Uh we," "Young ladies," Fengmian kindly interrupted Little Zhuqin and Wei Ying. "If your parents found you to be out here arranging forced marriages between the clan leader's son and the Jin clan leader's daughter, would they still be able to raise their heads in public?"

The young girl's giggles stopped and they immediately froze in their current state of mind. They had forgotten that even the Jiang clan leader was present and perhaps they were already breaking a bit of the Yunmeng sect rule of not disturbing the public and creating tension between other parties. To make it worse, they were messing with Little Zhuqin, Lanling Jin Zhuqin, who was the daughter of Jin Guangshan, the current leader of the Jin sect.

"We are sorry Jiang zong zhu! We should have paid more attention to our surroundings!"

"That is right! We...we,"

"We did not mean to ignore your presence!"

"We just saw Wei Ying and that little girl caught our attention so we, we...we,"

"We didn't even know she was from the Lanling Jin sect, I mean..."

"We didn't even know she was the daughter of the Jin clan leader..."

"To think we were asking for our own punishments when we said that our families will be eating good food and fathers drinking good wine, we,"

"We deserve a decent punishment!!"

The young girls all stuttered one by one as they spoke and finally kneeled on the gravel ground to show their upmost respect to the Jiang leader, Ying and Little Zhuqin.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?!" asked Little Zhuqin.

"Jin xiao jie (Young lady Jin), we are truly sorry that we disrespected you. We really did not mean to force anything on you," One of the girl apologized.

"It's just...we thought Wei Ying and you were..."

As a child, Little Zhuqin almost thought it was fun to have the young girls kneel down as punishment for saying such things as marriage and betrothment to her. However she understood they were only young and was curious as to who Little Zhuqin was. She walked to them and helped each individual to their feet. With a bright smile, the young girls knew they were forgiven and thanked the noble daughter of the Lanling Jin clan.