Chapter 9

* Chapter 9: Revolution 9 *

We left the studio, leaving Paul's bass inside the studio. George ended up taking Sadie home while John stormed off, according to Ringo who saw the whole thing out the window.

"So where would you like to go?" Paul asked as the engine was revived. I shrugged, "Maybe a club?" He smirked and nodded, "I know just the club."

Paul began to drive out of the studio when a free hand met mine.

"Paul?"

"Yes, Elizabeth?"

I paused for a moment to think about my words, "When we were, alone, and privately speaking about your proposition.. Did you really mean what you proposed?"

He chuckled slightly and stopped at a red light, "Mhm, like right now, for example."I turned to face him and didn't notice that his hand broke from mine and met my thigh. I gasped at his long fingers tracing around my skin.

"Paul?" I breathed out, he smirked and ignored me. "Tell me, Elizabeth, do you enjoy this? Do you enjoy my hands running up and down your thigh?" Paul cooed as his hands went higher.

I breathed heavily and nodded. Paul smirked as he tested my limits, "Tell me." I looked at him and spoke softly, "Y-yes." Paul grinned and noticed the light changed back to green and took his hand away. "Good." was all he said until we reached to the club.

To be honest I was concerned about his proposition. Sure it was interesting and making this a bit more interesting but I never thought that I could do anything like that..

"Here." He parked the car, got out and opened the door for me. I got out of the car and followed him, our fingers intertwined and walked inside the club.

It was smoky (on account of the smokers) and oozing with rock music. A live band was up on stage and Paul couldn't help but notice the bass guitarist. I gently squeezed his hand and he jolted, "Sorry, I get carried away at times." I chuckled, "Drinks?" He asked as he led me to the bar. "Yeah, what're you having?" I asked. "A beer, you?" He smiled at me as he helped me sit in a seat, "Um probably a margarita?" I spoke unsurely as he nodded quickly and ordered for us.

Paul stood next to me and swayed from side to side until the drinks came. He carefully handed me a drink and we began to drink..

A lady should enter classy and leave classy. regardless of how many drinks she had. Which should not be many drinks. But I don't think Paul would mind if I had one to many, it was apart of our bet, after all.

***************

A/N:

AHHHHHHH this chapter sucks sorry

And although I tried to make this story cleaner than the last one, I made no improvement but this one is more teasing than the other *vigorous blinking*