♕Goggles X sad!fem!Reader♕

Start from the beginning

"C'mon ... please, we will keep the streak alive" I smiled and made them give up and then they agreed. "Okay, but if we lose, there are consequences, we were actually in the majority, but you're our leader. Just don't be surprised if we leave you" she said gravely, giving me a venomous look.

I swallowed, but took the risk. //They'll never win against us// I thought viciously and went back towards team blue, but this time with my teammates.

"We actually want to go ... or do you want to try one of my pickled plums?" Gogglesbeamed and held out one to me.

"Uhm, no thanks, but I want something different. We challenge you guys to a turf war, our team is unbeatable and we have never lost, so be prepared for a tough battle" I almost screamed but was still convinced that we would win. Specs stared shuddering at Goggles, but knowing the clumsy inklings so well as I did, he knew Goggles was ready for it, no matter what.

"YAAAY, we've been waiting for that" he cheered and put away his snack. Specs couldn't believe it and shook him by holding him by the collar. "GOGGLES, you don't want to lose to someone, do you?" he asked seriously, staring at him.

"Eh? Let's just have fun. If they've never lost before, doesn't mean that they will win again" Goggles said, and he actually dropped his clever sentence. Even though he was right, I didn't let myself be intimidated and was positively on set, just like my colleagues ... at least I hoped so.

Specs dropped Goggles and all four started to laugh, because nothing will stop them from having fun in the battle between us. Meanwhile, I turned towards my team and told them everything what happened while they were absent. We prepared ourselves and because we had no desire to change the stage, Judd was so fair and let us play another round at the same stage. The disadvantage of team blau was that they weren't in action yet, but we were. For us it was a repetition, so to speak. The battle was actually as good as won but I didn't let the hopes too high and had to remain realistic. We parted after we wish each other good luck and the two teams were on their own spawn point.

As soon as I was in my starting position, it started already. Ink flew around us and it stayed a tough battle as much as I loved it. For a long time it was unclear who was in charge and over time I began to sweat with nervousness. Why was very clear, because somehow I got the feeling that we will lose. Team blue was stronger than expected and one of our opponents has never been so tough as team blue. I didn't mean to think negatively, but the fear of losing my teammates grew stronger and stronger. Over time, I couldn't concentrate so well anymore and I realized that I was getting weaker.

Goggles, Specs and the two girls started to corner us more and, unfortunately, after a few tries, it became a success, even though we have tried our best to stop them and eventually put them back.

No indication ... we had no chance and the area with blue ink got bigger. The best part of the whole thing was that it probably happened just before the end, because we had been here for a long time. Anyway, that was just a feeling what I had, but it was actually fulfilled ...

After a few seconds, it boomed through the stage, signaling that the battle was over. Great... just great.

I had already lost all hope, but my members seemed to see it coming, even though we gave everything. We teleported back to the Inkopolis Square and there we could look at the results. Already at the first inch, straighting up my head, I saw the bar, which was filled with blue ink much more, than with {F/C}. The blue team cheered as we blubbered and looked humiliating to the ground. At least ... that was the case by me. My team members stood next to me, staring at me, shaking their heads. "You've always been a bad leader anyway ..." the girl murmured, walking away with the two dudes. Running behind wouldn't help, so I just stood there and watched the three from behind as they moved farther and farther away from me. I lost my only friends, and as a little extra, she had to say something mean to me that messed me up for the rest of the day. We lost for the first time in weeks and that ... against team stupid.