"Aman, today morning, I went to Khushi's showroom. There I saw that they have all the collection of every brand even our rival's but only AR brands were missing. Why is it so? Why we are not supplying our designs to her showroom. As far as I could see Khushi's showroom is one of the biggest textile showroom in the city. Even though it was early morning I went there, still there were customers. So it's obvious, they have good sales. Then why are we not supplying our designs there. Every other designs are there, only ours was missing. I mean it's Khushi's showroom, and she is my wife. In her showroom every brand is present only our brand is absent. It's so confusing. Why so?" Arnav asked thinking. What's going on. Why everything seems so strange.

Aman looked at Arnav not knowing what to tell him. Arnav doesn't even know even half of the matter, then also he is reacting like this. What will happen if he knows everything? But it's necessary for him to know everything.

"ASR, you have food after that we will discuss all these. There are lot of things. Many things even I couldn't understand much. It's all so confusing. You finish your food then I will tell you everything in detail." Aman said.

Arnav frowned hearing all that. Nevertheless he agreed and started having his food. He had to reach the end of the mystery. Everything seems so confusing. Something is definitely wrong. He has to find out.

After having food and taking his medicines, Arnav sat on his chair waiting for Aman to tell him everything. Aman sat in front of him lost in his thoughts.

"ASR, I don't know what to say? There are lot of things. It all seems confusing. Even I don't know what the full matter is. I will tell you whatever I know." Aman slowly started.

Arnav nodded his head asking him to go ahead.

"ASR, after you went to New York, Akash started taking care of everything. Initially everything was good. He used to come everyday on time, work, maintain everything nicely. The work was also going good. Then after few months, Khushi Bhabhi started her boutique - Ocean of Happiness. She used to design clothes and sell them. Only her designs used to be there.

"At that time, I suggested Akash that maybe we should help Khushi Bhabhi and should supply some of our designs to her boutique so that she could get good customers and could make a foundation. But Akash denied me. He told that it's better if Khushi Bhabhi sell her own designs so that she could make a foundation on her own merits. I thought that it's better. Knowing how much Bhabhi values her self respect, I thought maybe that's what she wants. But Then at that time Bhabhi used to sell only her brand. So it wasn't a big thing.

"Soon Ocean of Happiness collections became talk of the city. Their ethnic collections were superb. Specially wedding collections. It was as if, if you want wedding collections, go to Ocean of Happiness. They had amazing collections of wedding dresses. Every style, every type, from lehengas to sarees, even gown. Wedding collection became their speciality. I was in Mumbai during that time for our branch there. I came to know about all these through my sources.

"Before three years, when I came back. I came to know that Bhabhi is planning to renovate her boutique. After five months, Bhabhi opened one of the biggest textile showroom in Delhi. By then Ocean of Happiness had become the brand of wedding collections and ethnic wears in Delhi. Truth to be told, if Bhabhi would have started a few more showrooms like that, all the big fashion houses would be running for their money. She was that much amazkng." Aman said smiling. Arnav was also smiling hearing about his wife's achievements.

Then Aman's facial expression changed. "On the contrary our market was going down. And Akash was least bothered about that. I don't know if I have the right to say this ASR, but Akash became inattentive towards work." Aman said slowly and hesitantly.