"I'm really starting to dislike you Hemmings." I send Luke a small glare and he just smiles making his stupid dimple pop.

"Please you love me and you obviously love Calum too..or at least the way he can make you feel." Luke replies making Calum laugh.

"No I hate you both." I groan. I'm sure this was only the beginning of the torture that I was going to have to endure.

"I wanna join whatever this is!" I hear the chirpy voice of Michael before he appears next to Luke. Oh god this just keeps getting better and better.

"What are we talking about?" Michael asks.

"Calum and Genie's shower." Luke answers him and Michael's face instantly lights up.

"Oh that." Michael nods a smirk spreading across his lips.

"That." Calum grins and I desperately want to him hit him over the head.  The boys did not need any encouragement from him.

"How was it Genie?" Michael asks me and grit my teeth slightly. "I don't think I even need to answer that." I shake my head.

"Did you get that from her Michael?" Luke asks a sly grin on his lips. What a bastard.

"As if." Calum smirks shaking his head.

"I was like sixteen? I had no idea what I wss doing." Michael grins.

"That's true." Luke nods in agreement. "Plus I think Calum has the magic touch."

"Definitely." Michael grins. I look at them in disbelief, were they seriously having that conversation.

"Uh I'm still in the room you know?" I say earning there attention. "And I would appreciate it if my v.agina was not the topic of your conversation."

"Oh come on Genie trading stories is fun." Michael says.

"Are you sure about that Michael? I mean Aria did tell me some pretty interesting things about you." I smirk knowing that it would most definitely get to him.

"What?!" Michael instantly frowns. "ARIA!" He yells before storming away.

One down. One to go.

"What stuff?" Calum asks looking confused.

"Like I'm gonna tell you." I tell him and he lets out a huff.

"Oooh." Luke grins. "So Genie wanna do me a favour?"

"If it involves you leaving then sure."

"Well I just wanted to know if you could give me a heads up to when the next show is so that we could have another great chat like this." Luke says instantly making my blood boil.

"You better leave now Hemmings before I castrate you." I warn making Luke's eyes widen.

"Talk later." Luke tells Calum before quickly leaving, shutting the door behind him.

"Good talk." Calum nods laying down on his stomach and joining me on the bed.

"You're a dick." I tell him making him grin.

"I didn't do anything!" Calum defends looking like an incredibly innocent puppy. God I loved puppies.

"Mhm." I respond moving from my current position so that I was laying beside him.

"Mhm." Calum copies making me crack a smile. "Don't be mad G. The boys are just messing around."

"Yeah no kidding but there is no reason ever and I mean ever for my bits to be their main topic." I state.

"Hmm I think I can agree with that." Calum says looking down at me. "You know I don't have any issues with my 'parts' being the topic of yours and the girls conversation that I'm sure is going to happen."

"Of course you don't." I roll my eyes at him.

"It's not like I have anything to be ashamed of." Calum lightly shrugs.

"No you don't." I say thinking back to the sight of him, he was definitely one of the biggest I had ever seen.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Calum asks though I'm sure he knows exactly what I meant.

"As if you don't know." I reply letting out a small sigh.

"Genie can I tell you something without you thinking of me as extremely presumptuous?" Calum asks looking almost serious.

"Sure." I smile at him.

"I just want you to know that when and if we do ever have sex I won't be sharing it with anyone." Calum says and I lightly frown at him. "It's only going to be you and I in the moment and that's how I would like to keep it."

"You really are something else." I smile brightly at him before leaning up and pressing my lips to his. The feeling of his lips against mine instantly sending a jolt through my entire body. I don't think I would ever get over how much of an effect Calum had on my body, it was definitely something that i had never experienced before.

A/N: Random little filler because you are all fab and I really wanted to update ♥