Chapter 22: *Kaminari's girlish screams*

Start from the beginning

"YOU'RE THAT FUCKER THAT BRAINWASHED ME THE OTHER DAY! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME OR SOMETHING?!"

"Katsuki can you please stop screaming?" [Y/n] asked in an unimpressed voice, her mouth full of food.

"NO! I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE YOU FUCKER! TRY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL-"

"[L/n], can I tell him to shut up?" Shinsou asked, looking at his (h/c) haired friend.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! DON'T IGNORE ME! I'LL MURDER YOU, YOU GENERAL ED ASSHOLE! AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW [Y/N]?!"

Shinsou's anger increased tenfold as he heard Katsuki call [Y/n] by her first name. How was this guy on a first-name basis with [L/n] and not him???!

"Yes," [Y/n] answered Shinsou with a mouthful of food, feeling herself get a slight headache at Katsuki's yelling.

The table watched in curiosity as Shinsou looked calmly at the raging blonde. "Eat your lunch in complete silence." He ordered.

Just like before, Katsuki's eyes glossed over and turned white. He calmly sat back down in his seat and began eating his lunch quietly.

Shinsou felt himself grow increasingly nervous as everyone stared at Katsuki in disbelief, then towards him.

"Thank you," [Y/n] smugly said, slurping down her meal simultaneously.

"Whoa dude!!! What did you do to him?!" Sero yelled in amazement, reaching over the table and poking Katsuki in the face, only to see that he did not react.

"No one has ever been able to tell him what to do!!" Mina added.

"DUUUUUDE! Is that your quirk?! It's so dope! Try it on me! Try it on me!" Kaminari begged from beside the purple-haired boy.

[Y/n] watched as Shinsou's tired face slowly brightened into a small smile at her friend's encouraging words. She felt her heart fill with a warm sensation at his smile.

Kirishima clenched his fist from beside [Y/n]. She looked over at him, only to see his eyes squeezed shut. "That. Was. So MANLY." He praised, looking like he was on the verge of tears.

[Y/n] giggled and placed her hand on his shoulder.

For a moment, everything seemed to be okay. [Y/n] was happily giggling at Kirishima. Kirishima was over-the-moon happy that her hand was actually placed on his shoulder. And, although no one could see, the outside of her thigh was touching his under the table. He wanted to explode with happiness. Mina, Sero and Kaminari eagerly chatted with Shinsou, who actually found himself enjoying their company more than he thought he would. Shoto thoughtfully listened to everyone's conversation.

However, nothing ever seemed that simple.

Suddenly, loud sirens blasted over the school's intercom and into the ears of the students. [Y/n] jumped in her seat at the sudden loud sound. Instinctually grabbing onto both Shoto's and Kirishima's sleeves. Everyone looked around at the ceiling and other students in confusion.

Katsuki seemed to snap out of his brainwashed state. He blinked in confusion at his empty plate and then again as he looked around at the cafeteria.

"W-what's going on?" [Y/n] nervously asked. Her skin began to crawl as her nerves began to get the best of her.

"Warning! Level 3 security breach! All students evacuate the building in an orderly fashion!" A female voice began to chant over the siren.

[Y/n]'s nerves spiked, and she felt her heart begin to pound in her chest. OH MY GOD he's here! It's gotta be him.