T W E N T Y - O N E

Madison's pov.:

When we get into my car the first thing that comes to my mind is Hunter. I didn't saw him these days. And I know from the janitor (I'm not stalking him, if you thought that :)) that the two boys don't have to come.

On one side I am happy that I have art lessons again. But of course on the other side I am never gonna see Hunter again. I know him since last week but he's an important person in my life. In such a short time he became a friend and maybe something more.

I've said it so many times:

I don't have feelings for him.

I have feelings for him.

I don't have feelings for him.

I have feelings for him.

My head is gonna explode because of all the lies. I have feelings for him. Big ones, even. I just have to admit it to him. But because he's being such a jerk and asshole I'm not gonna admit it until he apologies for treating me like shit.

He knew that stupid kiss meant something to me but he stays cool about it eventually. He's such a dickhole (asshole +  dickhead).

Move on from that, we get in the car and I start the motor. I hope the traffic is not too bad because I don't have all the time of the world. And I hope that my mother is sweet and caring too. The fight was pretty bad. Hopefully she's not gonna remind me every time I come over. But knowing my mother she's gonna give me a hard time but I stay with my decision.

Anyway so I start the motor and the radio plays one of my favorite songs. (MEDIA) Rachel and I sing together the song of the queen, Ariana Grande.

'Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'. I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin'. Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'. I know I gotta keep, keep on breathin'.'

-

When we get there I step out of the car. I reserved a place with a beautiful garden.

My plan is: first we go to the garden for the ceremony where I say some things about James what I always do. Second we eat in the hall where the food is. And the last thing: we go to James' grave and we place flowers.

I think that it's gonna be a beautiful memorial. If everything goes as planned nothing could go wrong.

Rachel sees my mom and pushes me in my stomach. I recover fast and smile at my mother. 'Darling, you're here.' Wow, she has kept her word. No talk about the whole art thing during the memorial. I am proud.

'Yeah I am. Are there many people already?' I ask her. Every year, I am the host who welcomes everyone. So I hope there aren't too many people.

'No dear, you're really early. And what a beautiful dress you're wearing. That's an example for the theme Cinderella.' Now she is exaggerating.

'You too, mom. Where is dad?' Other subject. 'He's taking care of the drinks. He's inside.' 'Okay, be right back.' I go to the hall and find my dad in the cellar.

'Hi, dad. What are you doing?' 'I am searching for soda. Your mother told me that there gonna be kids too.' 'Yeah, that's true. Can I help?' 'No, that isn't necessary. Go to your aunt Olivia, she probably has a job for you.'

Olivia is my dad's sister. She is married and has two children. A seven years old daughter, Laura. And a five years old son, Hayden. They are so cute.

Dana, mom's sister, isn't coming but her husband and her children do. Peter, Dana's husband and Travis and Keyla.

Keyla is Travis' sister. She's eight years old. She's really smart and beautiful. She's like a sister to me.

So anyway I went to Olivia. 'Hi Olivia, can I help you with something?' 'Oh hi Madison, yes, you can help me. Can you give me these balloons?' 'Sure.'

On the ground there are lying three balloons: a red one, a blue one and a yellow one. I give my aunt the balloons and help her with the other decoration.

-

After an hour decorating there are coming more people so I have to help them with being a host. When everyone is inside I start the ceremony. I hope everything goes right.

'MADI!' I hear someone call my name from far. I turn around and see Keyla running towards me. it's been a while since I last saw her. Peter and Travis are coming too.

'Hey Keyla, wow, you're getting taller every time I see you.' She giggles. I hug her and lead her to the rest of the family and friends.

A lot of friends of my parents come to this 'party'. It's a really sad thing that I say party to this. It's nothing happy, I swear.

-

When everyone is inside I go to the garden. There are chairs in rows. I say every year something. Something that is meant for James. Too bad he can't hear it.

Most of the people say after I've said it: 'That was so beautiful. I am sure James listened to it too.' I just nod when people say that. Because James can't hear it. He's dead. I don't believe in such things.

You can ask yourself why do you say it to the people who come to the memorial. 'cause I think it's important that everybody knows how much I loved him. How much he meant to me. I am sure he can't hear it but that doesn't matter because he knows it.

'Uhum, I am sorry, I want to say something. Can everybody just listen and be quiet?' Everyone's eyes are on me. I did this a lot of times and I still think it's scary.

'We all came here today on the day where my brother, James, died eight years ago. We all know that that's a long time ago but I think everybody still grieves from his loss. I can see the tears in your eyes when we all think back of the night where he died.

Now like every year I am not gonna cry here with this beautiful text. I just want to continue telling happy stories from the time he lived.

When he was born, this is one of my favorite stories of him and I wanted to tell you on a good moment, so I continue. When he was born he had these big, crying, blue eyes. He looked in my soul with these beautiful eyes.

So when the nurse brought him to his place where he could sleep for a moment he looked at me like he asked what was happening. I was still a child but this memory could I never forget.

The nurse brought him away when he began to cry again. I was so happy that I was gonna have a little brother. But mostly of all that my mom's pregnancy was ended. The hormones had gone crazy.'

I hear some people laugh. It was meant to be a joke so that's a good sign.

'When James was gone I walked back to my mother's hospital room. When I was my foot took a step I heard a baby crying. I turned around to see my little brother his blue eyes. Apparently he crawled out of his bowl and came back to me.

Those beautiful eyes I never forget. I don't know why it took me so long to tell you guys the story. It's still really painful. But as I said before we don't wanna cry here all afternoon so I cheer on the sweetest, most cute and beautiful boy in my life.

To James Parker.'

'To James Parker.'

.

.

Cute story about little James. I'm sorry that I didn't gave you a chapter with Hunter's point of view. I think, you really want to read what happened to his mother. Have patient, you're gonna know soon enough.

-xxx Try_New_Things-