F I V E

Hunter's pov.:

Madison ... Madison ... Madison ... I've heard that name before, maybe in a bookstore or in a restaurant. I am pretty sure that she didn't say her name in the café. But I wasn't wrong about the rich girl thing.

She is a rich girl that goes to a rich school, I was expecting that. But now I need to see her a whole week. She is kinda hot tough. No, I wasn't thinking that. She's not hot. She is a spoiled brat.

'Hunter?' Sean looks weird at me. 'Huh what?' I ask him. 'We need to help the janitor and by the way you have a little drool over there.' I give him an angrily look and go to the janitor. I wasn't drooling over her. She just caught my attention because I ran into her twice right now. Man, that girl needs to look out.

I looked at the room realizing that what we've had done it wasn't so smart. Everything was lying on the floor. Broken or not. Maybe we hadn't come last night. I mean we have to do this work now.

-

After two hours of working in the art room we go to the canteen. Luckily we can eat between work. We have to sit with the rich kids tough, but right now I am exhausting. So it doesn't really matter to me.

And I figured out where the name 'Madison' came from: on the painting there was Madison Parker's name standing. So I guess she painted it, and we destroyed it. I feel a little bit bad but she was a bitch to me from the beginning.

Sean and I are walking to an empty table.

I see some people look at us. I am used to this. People gossip and talking whenever I am around. Now they are talking about why we destroyed the art room. I know, I know, maybe it wasn't a good idea but it was kinda fun though.

When we got our food we're trying to walk to our table. Key word: trying. A stupid rich boy comes our way. 'And what do we have here? Two idiots who decided to ruin our school.' He says. I look at him.

'Just shut up. We have enough problems already.' I say to him. Behind him I see his two pathetic friends. One guy has black hair with green eyes, I think. The other guy has blond hair with blue eyes.

Next to the guy with blond hair stands a girl. She has brown hair. I think she's his girlfriend because they are holding hands.

'I don't understand why you two need to help cleaning up. I think you are going to destroy the school even more.' The guy who stands in front of us begins to talk again. I can't see his stupid, disgusting face. Everybody in the room can see he is a spoiled brat.

'Wow, you love this school very much. I didn't know spoiled brats had a nerdy side.' Sean says to him while he's standing in front of him. Everybody in the canteen does 'whoo' and things like that. Sean is killing him, man.

I see about his face that he didn't like that very much. And suddenly he starts a fight with Sean. Of course Sean fights back. This isn't going to the right side. I am not going to stand there watching. I am gonna help my friend.

Although I thought I would do that until a female voice stops the fight. 'Travis John Parker?!!!' The girl who ran into me shouts through the whole canteen. Everyone looks at her.

'Madi?' Travis, or whatever his name is, is surprised by her action. I look at her too. Why does she have an effect on everyone? After her shouting everybody looked at her. I understand that, it is not every day that someone shouts in a canteen. But she made Sean and that guy stop fighting.

I think she is interesting.

No, I did not just think that.

I see her looking at me. Maybe she's staring but she recovered soon. 'Why are you fighting?' She looks so serious. That is probably her boyfriend. Rich deserves rich. 'These two idiots began.' She laughs.

'What are you? Five?' Everybody begins to laugh too. Maybe he's not her boyfriend. A little joy came into my body. Why am I happy he's not her boyfriend? I am not happy. It was just funny.

'Listen just walk away if it happens again. These two aren't worth it.' She whispered the last part. We are not worth it, huh? Funny.

'Does your mommie have to solve the battles for you?' Sean says to her. This isn't going right.

'Have you got a problem?' Madison says to Sean. She stands pretty close to him. 'No no, I wasn't saying anything.' I begin to laugh. He's afraid of her.

'Have you?' Madi, or whatever they call her, stands now pretty close to me. 'Maybe.' I say to her. A little tease. She looks in my eyes with that angry look. I only have a smirk on my face. It's fun to tease her.

(that's the little stare contest

(that's the little stare contest. just imagine that Edward and Bella are Hunter and Madison)

I think we were standing there for about 5 minutes until it begin really awkward. We kept staring into each other's eyes. Then her boyfriend or whatever they have started to get irritated. 'Madison, do you know this guy?' He says. I think everybody was a little bit surprised of our stare contest.

Madison starts looking back to see where that Travis boy stood. 'No, of course not. He was just getting on my nerves.' I start laughing. So she doesn't remember her being clumsy.

Madison looks back at me. 'What are you laughing at, ass face?' Travis asks. Ass face? Seriously? 'It's Hunter.' Madison comes a step closer.

'If you don't stop laughing I cut off your man parts.' I start laughing more. Cut my man parts. Haha. 'Sure babe.' She is definitely amazed 'cause I used the word babe. 'You don't tell anyone about the café incident or in the corridor, understand?'

'Why? Doesn't these people like the clumsy Madison?' She is angry right now. 'Just shut your mouth. I have better things to do.' She says to me. She just wanted to go away but I took her wrist. 'Like what? Like bump into other people?' I have a grin on my face. She definitely doesn't like me. But it is fun to tease her.

'Just leave me alone.' 'That's not so easy if you always bump into me.' I wink at her. She rolls her eyes and walks away. So hilarious.

Sean walks to me and he has a weird look on his face. 'What do you have with that girl?' He only asks. We go together to the art room again. My mind is still with Madison. I think this is going to be an interesting week.

.

.

Wasn't that a cute stare contest? I am gonna try to past more pictures so that you can imagine how every step of the cute couple is.

-xxx Try_New_Things-