T W O

Hunter's pov.:

'Are you going to the party?' Sean asks me. 'Hell yeah.' I say to him. A party is exactly what I need to move my mind from my mother.

My mother has lung cancer. She is not doing well. I help the most I can but it is not easy to find a job if everybody thinks you're a thief.

A year or two ago I was in a sort of gang. It's not a mafia gang if that's what you're thinking. No, it was a gang that brought a lot of problems. I needed to do jobs for the gang so I have done some terrible things such as injury to a child. But I have never stolen anything or killed anybody.

They think that I did a theft in an old woman's house but that wasn't me. It was somebody of the gang. He blamed me because I betrayed him or something. So I left the gang. Sean believed me so he left the gang too.

Sean is my best friend since 4th grade. After my senior year Sean and I rented a big apartment. We didn't go to college. We both think college is a waste of time. So I worked in a café near my apartment. That's where I met the boss of the gang. That's how I got in.

When I left the gang I was no longer welcome in the café. Around that time my mother started to get sick. My mom was more important than a job. But now I need the money for a new lung.

But they don't hire me anywhere because of that stupid lie. It is not something I am proud of but I never stole anything. And they still accuse me. Life is not fear.

'Great, get ready at 8 p.m.' I nod. I can still go to the café for my daily cappuccino. I go every day for my coffee. It is a daily routine. But I don't mind I need the caffeine. It's two o'clock so I can make it.

I go to the front door and take my jacket. It's April so it isn't that warm yet. I think it's raining to. Whatever. If I just can drink my coffee.

I walk to the café. It is nearby. I walk maximum five minutes.

When I get there I look at all the people who are sitting there. I see some eyes on me but I don't pay attention to it. If they want to look, they can look. I know what they are thinking. "Omg, that's Hunter Collins. He broke into Mrs. Paterson's house."

They can say what they want, I didn't do it. 

After my mind-reading I go to the cash desk. I order my coffee and wait a few minutes. Five minutes later a pretty girl walks the café in. She looks like a rich girl. She has a few chains and rings. Not too much make-up just natural.

'Sir, you're coffee.' The waiter says to me. He has my cappuccino, finally. 'Thank you.' I give him the money and go to the door. But she happens.

'Haven't you have eyes?!' She shouts at me. Her whole coffee is on her and on the floor. I can't help but laugh. Not one drop has fallen on me. I put my hands in the air. I didn't do that. She bumped into me. And it was her coffee. So it should fall on her.

I think I need to say something. 'Sorry princess, you bumped into me.' I walk to the door and go outside. Stupid rich girl. They are such princesses. They only care about their hair and make-up. They don't give a shit about other people.

I need to say I don't too but they are different. I care about my mom and my best friend. Not on my appearance. She is probably screaming right now. If I ever see her again I might well puke.

Appearances are deceiving. She looks so beautiful but inside she is a bitch. I know girls like her and I never want to meet any of them ever again.

-

It is 7 o'clock. I gonna take a shower and then dress me up for the party. After the nice shower I go to my closet. I have a white t-shirt so that you see my six pack well and black pants. You see my muscles very good.

You see I don't want to hook up with some random girl. I am not like that. I may be a trouble boy but with women you have only problems. Don't think I don't find women attractive. But they give me a headache. So I definitely don't have sex with them on party's or anywhere else.

Sean is such a playerboy. He picks a random woman and sleeps with her.

I on the other hand make fun by drinking alcohol and losing myself on the dancefloor. For some minutes just forgetting all the stupid things in my life. It calms me down and I like that.

'Come on boy, we have to go.' Sean wakes me from my zone-out. 'Yeah yeah, I'm coming.' I pack my phone and put it in my pocket. On the way to the door I see Sean. 'Where is the party?' I ask. Together we go to the elevator. 'At Reece at the club.' I nod. We go down with the elevator and go to the club with a taxi.

We both don't have a car. But Sean is saving for a car. I can't with all the things going on with my mother. 'How's June?' Sean asks me. June is my mother. She is very fond of Sean. He is my best friend for over eleven years. So I like it if my mother likes him.

'Not well. She needs a new lung. She is on the list tough but it cost millions of dollars. She is in a lot of pain so it doesn't go great.' I say to him. He nods his head. He understands my situation. His little sister died of cancer. So it Is very familiar to him.

We arrive in the club and step out of the car. We see a sort of bodyguard of the club. He lets all the people inside. When we enter the first stone of the floor of the club he stops us.  

.

.

Sorry for cliffhanger. You see what's going to happen in the next part.

Don't forget to vote. A follow would be nice. Let a comment behind.

-xxx Try_New_Things-