S E V E N T E E N

Hunter's pov.:

You are killing me, Madison. Who comes with that hot outfit in a canteen? Is that even legal? She looked so hot. Every boy was trying to keep in their pants. And that was very difficult. God, what are you doing to me?

I could hear those filthy, disgusting guys. They need to learn whispering. My blood burned because of what they thought. I wanted to scream 'she's mine' but I don't think that would go in a good way. She isn't mine, never was. We shared one kiss. We aren't married.

But you want that she's yours, isn't it?

God, stupid voice in my head. Yeah, I want that she's mine. Mine only. Because she's hot, smart, sweet, sexy and she can paint. What more do you need from a woman? She haves the 3S's: Smart, Sensitive and Smart. If a woman that has, than it's a keeper.

Anyways she totally killed her cousin with the bottle of Cola. I don't even know what that was supposed to mean but it was fun. I laughed really hard. I know what kind of an asshole he is. He was the first stupid kid that shouted at me. So I don't really like him.

Another point why I shouldn't date Madison. Her cousin is mean and selfish, something that I am allergic to, selfish and rude boys that don't give a shit about other people. Sometimes I am like that but if you know me I can be really sweet.

'So that was fun. That little thing in the canteen.' Sean and I are walking back to the art room. I just nod because I know he will start about Madison if I say something.

We are almost done with the art room.

Maybe I need to work slower because when it's done I never gonna see Madison again. But perhaps that's the right thing. She doesn't wanna see me anymore. She didn't even look at me in the canteen.

She was probably wearing that thing for other guys, not for me. For one moment I thought she wanted to make me jealous but that's my imagination. So it isn't true.

I need to get her out of my head anyway. No more thinking about Madison Parker. That's a promise. I need to stop thinking about her.

'Hello! Hunter, are you there?' 'Huh, what? I am sorry. I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?' I wasn't even listening when Sean said something. We are still walking to the classroom.

'I asked how you mother is doing.' He says to me. 'Not so good. I need to get money and I need it fast. She talked for the first time in months again to me. But what she said was not so awesome. She said that I need to go my father for the money.'

I still don't know what I am gonna do about that. Maybe the best way to get out of this all is to go to my dad. He has the money. If I ask him he gives me it so that's probably the best choice. I know that I'm not gonna get a job.

Yeah, that's it. I am gonna see my dad tomorrow after school. I don't look forward to it but everything for my dear mother.

.

.

I am so sorry! It's so short, I know. But school has just started and I am so busy with my dancing.

I am probably not going to update three parts but one or two. I am sorry.

-xxx Try_New_Things-