T H I R T E E N

Hunter's pov.:

When I woke up this morning I thought everything will work out in the end. But I came in the reality and I realized that it's not going to work out. I mean, my mom is dying, my reputation is terrible, my dad doesn't care about me and I am recently arrested by breaking in a school.

My life is not so good if I say all those things. I know that my mom is dying, I know that. It was never a matter of if she gets the transplant; it was a matter of when. When she is worse than ever, when she doesn't talk anymore, when she doesn't even realize that it's me by her side.

It's not going to work out. All of my things in my life. But one I am not sure of what it is.

Madison.

What am I gonna do with her? I mean, this morning when she put her arms on me it felt right. Everything felt right. She just was in my arms. Not quite in my arms, more in her arms. But it felt good, it felt right.

I know she doesn't feel the same way I feel about her. She's just a perfect, popular girl that I don't deserve. Even if she feels the same, we don't go together. What do we have in comment? Maybe that we are an only child. Although I don't know if she has siblings.

See, I don't know anything about her life. And she doesn't know anything about my life. So I know that I need to stop that thing in my life whatever it is.

-

To clear my head I'm going to jog a bit. Maybe then I can figure out some things. Like what I'm going to do with my mother. Would I get my father's money? And even if I could, it does not get any better.

There is a small chance that they put her in the first place in the list. But then I should have the money as soon as possible. And I do not intend to call my father to ask if I can borrow some money.

I don't even know where I am going. I just run to clear my head. I think I am in some sort of park. There are people with their dogs. I see some kids running in the field too. When I look at the exit of the park I see a girl falling on the ground.

I run towards her to help her. When I am close to her I see who this mysterious girl is. It's Madison. The girl who haunts me in my wildest dreams. I reach for my hand to help her and say: 'Need some help?'

I help her to get up and she sees who I am. 'Hunter? What are you doing here?' She asks. Isn't that obvious? 'I am swimming.' I say to her. I see a small laugh coming from her mouth. I study her lips. They are so full. I want to taste them so bad.

Control yourself.

'I am just jogging, like you.' I tell her. She only nods. 'And what brings you here?' 'Oh you know, I didn't have a plan and I end up being here.' I look at the park. It's really beautiful. I need to come here often.

'I always come to this park. It brings me joy, you know. All those happy kids.' I look at her in silent. She's so deep. 'Yeah, it's really beautiful.'

'Are you coming?' I ask her. I want to keep jogging but I want to know her too. So we ended up jogging together. 'So no classes?' I ask her. I noticed that she is here at 2 o'clock. 'No, I had classes until noon. So I decided to jog. And you, no janitor-helping today?'

I laugh at her name of my work. 'Eddie said that we helped enough and that we were allowed to leave. Maybe you have your fancy art room next week back.' She smiles. Art makes her happy, I see.

'That's good to hear. Hey, why don't we ask each other a pair of questions? I want to know more about you.' Don't blush, don't blush, you fucking idiot. 'I want to know more about you too.' I say to her. I think she blushes too or it's just because we are running.