S E V E N

Hunter's pov.:

After the little fight, I and Sean went back to the art local. Nothing special happened just helped the janitor with cleaning. I think this is not going to be done after one week.

We can go home at 4 o'clock. So I went to visit my mom in the hospital. I sit now in her room looking at her as she falls asleep. Nothing meaningful came out of her mouth today. When people have lung cancer they sleep most of the time.

She has been doing it for four years. So it is really hard, for me and mostly for her. I decide to go home. It is now half past six so I have to go home.

I live in a quite big house. It is not a villa if you thought that. It's just a house with everything we need. It has two bed rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room, an attic, a garage (although I don't have a car) and a cellar.

Now that my mom is in the hospital, I live alone in that house. I don't like it but it has to be that way. Sean stays sometimes over.

My phone goes. 'Hello.' I say to him or her. 'Hey Hunter, we are going to a club.' I start to laugh. 'Like last time? I think I'm going to stay in my bed.' 'Come on. Don't be a baby. We are going.' I sigh. Maybe a party is good for me.

-

When we arrives the club a smell of alcohol fills my nose. 'Oh, damn girl.' Sean says to me while he walks to the girl. I know what he's planning tonight. As I said before I am not like that. I don't have sex with every girl that walks.

'A beer please.' I say to the bartender. He nods. Next to me I see two girls in an argument. I recognize the blond – brown hair from the girl. What does Madison here? I thought I have a nice evening without drama but God doesn't love me.

When I look behind Madi I see a man doing something in her drinking. He cannot be less than thirty years old. He probably drugged her.

I look in the club to find Sean. Maybe he left with that girl. Great, now I need to find a ride.

I look next to me to see Madi collapsing. I catch her and take her outside. Since I don't have a car and Madison is drugged I have to call a taxi. I don't know where she lives so I decide to take her to my home. I can let her sleep and maybe she talks to me in the morning.

-

After I gave the driver his money I carried Madison to my room. I don't think she'll like it if I slept with her. Not that I would like it, duh.

I sleep in my mother's room. This room is full of memories. Good and bad. This is where she fell in my arms when she was unconscious. She told me here for the first time that she had lung cancer. But don't worry we also did fun things. Even though she was sick.

I'm trying to catch sleep but it doesn't work. I think about Madison all the time. She's so different. I have never met a girl like her. I don't know how but she reminds me a bit of my mother.

Have you ever had the feeling that you know a person without him meeting? I have that feeling right know. It's like I know Madison my whole life but we only talked a few times. I know she's a spoiled brat. She probably comes from a rich family but she doesn't act like that.

Most rich girls are laughing at me because I don't have a lot of money. Then they walk around the city with their extra expensive clothing, showing their asses of.

But Madison isn't like those girls. She's kind and funny. She's mad when she has to. She doesn't want to deal with idiots like me. And I can easily understand that. If I ever get involved with her in any way I am going to ruin her.

But the thing is I guess I am already involved.

-

Madison's pov.:

I open slowly my eyes. Where the hell am I? I try to sit up but because of the incredible hangover there is a stab of pain through my head. I look at the ceiling to find out what happened yesterday. How is it possible that I have a hangover? I never drink.

I try to look next to me. Maybe I know where I am when I see a few pieces of the room. I see a wooden closet in the corner of the room. On the floor I think there are underpants of a boy. Shit, I'm in a boy's room. Do not tell me  I had sex with an unknown boy. Oh no, maybe I had a one night stand. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I still try to find out what happens until someone comes into the room.

'You're awake.' I try to figure out who is standing in this bedroom. When I can see clear I see that Hunter boy with a towel around his waist. Omg, he is naked. I try not to focus on his six pack. No, I mean eight pack. How much does he exercise?

'Like what you see?' He asks with a smirk. God, I want to slap that stupid smirk off his face. 'You wish.' I tell him. He doesn't need to know that I was totally checking him out. I mean, which girl doesn't like six packs?

'So, what am I doing here?' I ask after a long silence. I need to know what I have done. 'Don't you remember?' He asks with a little curious on his face. Does he mean that ...

'You don't mean that we had sex together?' I scream at him. He starts to laugh. What's wrong with this guy? It's not that I am a virgin but I have promised myself that I never have a one night stand. 'Do you want that we had sex?' He raises an eyebrow. I don't think I would want to have a one night stand with him. Although he doesn't look so bad.

No, Madi. I don't think he's cute or handsome or whatever.

'No, of course not. But I would like to know if we had done something.' He smirks. 'That hurts my feelings.' He doesn't look hurt but whatever. 'But don't worry, we haven't done anything... YET.' God, is he playing that game?

'Ew, gross.' I say to him. Actually it isn't gross at all. I mean I know we don't agree but I think his dick is bigger than any guy in my college.

I did not just think that. Man, what's happening to you, Madison? Don't think like that.

'Chill, you were drugged so I brought you home with a taxi. No stress, it is not that I would like to start something with you. I just could not see you going home with a stranger.'

"It is not that I would like to start something with you." That hurts. He doesn't want anything to do with me. But that's fine. I would never want to start something with him too.

'You are also a stranger.' I finally say to him. He looks kinda hurt. But that's probably not real. 'Hey, we bumped into each other twice. I would not call us strangers. Don't you remember that stare contest in the canteen? I may not know much about the Madison yet, but I would not call us strangers.'

I laugh at his words. He begins to laugh too. After five minutes laughing it hits me. 'Shit, shit, shit. What time is it?' He looks at me confused. '8 o'clock. Why?' I have a class on 8 o'clock. Damn, I should have now earlier.

'I am sorry. I had to be in college already for my first class and now I am late.' I step out of the bed, pack up all my things and try to leave the house. Hunter runs after me. 'Wait, do you need a ride?' He asks me. I nod. 'Good, the bus stop is at the end of the street. I see you at school.' I am amazed by his answer.

But that doesn't matter right now. I need to get to school. I open the front door and scream a bye to hunter one last time, not that he will hear it.

.

.

I wanted to put something funny in the story and I liked hunter's answer.

You see that the mean characters are getting closer. I hope you still like the story.

Vote, comment, give me a follow

-xxx Try_New_Things-