F O U R

Madison's pov.:

'Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone. So leave a message at the tone. 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.' Come on, stupid thing. My little sweet alarm has gone off. God, my head hurts. Don't get me wrong Bruno Mars is beast but I don't wanna get up.

'Let it stop.' Rachel moans. I push at the snooze button. It is now half past six. Great begin of the day. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror I see a monster or something. My blonde – brown hair is messed up and there are thick bags under my eyes.

I fix that later. I always eat my breakfast in my pajama. That is so much easier. I do my hair and my make-up when I put my clothes on.

I go to our little kitchen next to our bedroom. We have a quite big dorm, big enough for the two of us. Sometimes we have a fight, but that's never really real.

'Have you heard?' Rachel asks. I look at her strangely. 'What?' I ask. I have no idea what she's talking about. 'There broke two idiots in the school. They destroyed the art local.' Omg, my favorite room. That was my place and they ruined it.

'What?! Is it bad?' 'Everything is broken or on the ground.' Now I am mad. Come on, you do not do something like that. 'Do you know who did it?' Maybe she saw them or something like that. 'No, all I know is that it was some stupid boys who wanted to make fun.'

'How do you know this?' If she not saw them how does she know about it? 'I was on my way to the room until I saw some cops. I asked a student what was going on and he said that. After my little talk, I went to look at the room. And if I'm being honest, I don't know if any classes will continue.'

I sigh, that was my favorite subject. 'Hey, it will be alright. It's going to take one week maybe two.' Rachel says to me. I nod. She's right. Maybe it is tomorrow already done.

'But I have art class today. What am I going to do?' I ask. On Monday and Wednesday I have art class. 'Go to the art local and see what happens. Not much people know about this, huh.' I nod. She's so smart. I bet she's going to be an amazing doctor.

Rachel wanted to become a doctor since she was little. She wanted to help people with their medical issues. I am so proud of her. She's going to be the best doctor in the world. And she's going to help a lot of people.

After breakfast I go back to the bathroom. I brush my teeth. I had my breakfast in my pajama so I need to choose an outfit. I decide a black skirt with a red pullover.

Rachel is also ready so we're going to the corridor

Rachel is also ready so we're going to the corridor. She has now a nursing class but it is at the same floor. Rachel's local is first. I go through the hallway to the door of the art room. It's not that far but it is a minute of two walking. When I'm almost there I bump into a wall.

Actually it is not a wall, it's a person. Why does it always happen with me? In that stupid café it also happened.

I look at the sea blue eyes. When his met mine I take a step back since we are pretty close.

'I am sorry. I didn't look where I was going.' I say to him. This time it was my fault. But then I recognize his hands and his mouth.

'I know you.' I say surprised. He looks at me like I'm a lost puppy. 'You were that jerk that coffee over me threw.' He thinks for a moment and then nods.

'Yeah, I think I was sorry for that, princess.' He thinks it? What does that mean? 'Ya think.' I mutter. He walks to his classroom, I think. Actually he doesn't look like a student. But never judge, Madi.

When he's gone I walk to the art local. The door is open so I just walk in then. When I see the room my eyes gone wide. All the beautiful paintings are on the ground. All the material to paint is scattered.

I see a man with a white clipboard. Maybe he is checking everything. 'Excuse me?' No answer. 'Uhm, excuse me. Can I ask you something?' I try again. Is he deaf? I go to him and tap his shoulder.

'What?' He asks furious. 'Sorry, but how long is this going to take? I have classes to take here.' I say in the nicest way. 'I don't know maybe a week. The two who are responsible for this are going to clean up all that.'

'Ah, there you already have them.' I look behind me and see the guy who bumped into me twice and another guy. Actually they are both good-looking. No Madison, they are bad. They did this, so they are very much trouble.

I look at them angrily and turn back to the strange man. 'So these two idiots are going to clean this whole room in one week.' I say to him. He looks at the two boys behind me and looks back at me. 'Probably you have the next month no art.' I chuckle.

'Madison?' I hear my name so I turn back to the door where the two jerks are still standing. Mrs. Lambwood, my art teacher, walks towards me. 'The class will not continue in the coming month. So you have a free hour.' I nod.

It is fun to have a free hour every Monday and Wednesday, but I want to paint. I can't do anything about it. 'Okay, thanks Mrs. Lambwood.' I turn around and walk to the door.

When I am there I look at the unknown boy that I have already ran into twice. He looks at me too. I see a small grin. Ugh, I hate it when guys do that. I actually hate all guys and this proves it. Those two have just ruined the arts local.

.

.

Hehe, cutiesss. I hope you liked this one.

-xxx Try_New_Things-