F O U R T E E N

Madison's pov.:

What just happened? Hunter kissed me. Hunter kissed me?! HUNTER KISSED ME!!! And I kissed him back. What the actual f*ck?

When he smashed his lips on mine I pushed him away. Yeah, I tried that. I don't know why. I wanted that he kissed me but I was so amazed that he did it that I tried to push him away. But that kiss was the most passionate kiss I ever had.

He put love in this kiss. I could see he regretted it. His eyes were so full of regret. When he said he was sorry I didn't know what to do. Did I have to stop him? Yes, I must have because I liked it.

I thought that we had finally kissed everything will solve out. I had not imagined that he was going to be the perfect boyfriend, but at least we would be together. But he had other plans.

Actually he is an asshole. He kissed me without permission and in two seconds he's back in his house. What a jerk.

After the kiss I stared at Hunter's door for a while. I didn't know what happened. It happened so fast. It was weird. But I liked it.

Okay, this is beginning to look creepy. I turn around and go back to the park. I need to clear my head. If I tell Rachel about this, she's going to freak out. I talk tomorrow with Hunter. I need some answers. And maybe I can tell him that I liked the kiss.

-

When I'm at the campus I see a few people reading. That's the book club. They read every week a book and then they talk about that. In college they are a few clubs. I sit in the art club. You probably expected that. But I like it in the club. It's like art classes but a bit more difficult. We paint more difficult things, you know.

My parents don't know that, obviously. But with the talk to Hunter I think I'm gonna say it to them. I am gonna tell them that I don't wanna be a lawyer. Although I don't have the internship. Actually I don't know that yet but there are so many applications. It would be a miracle if I was gonna get it. But enough about my problems.

I walk to my room where I see Rachel. 'Rach, you never guess what happened.' She looks up and thinks. 'You were attacked by a squirrel?' I look at her weird. Where did she get that? I shake my head.

'You saw an elephant?' I laugh. 'Why are you so weird?' I ask her. That is a question I ask myself a lot. 'I am just gonna tell you but you have to promise me you won't freak out.' She spits on the floor. That's disgusting.

'Why did you do that?' 'That's my promise sign.' 'You spit on the floor just to show that you keep the promise?' 'Yup, now what happened?' She knocks beside her so that I can also sit on the couch.

'Hunter kissed me.' I close my eyes, afraid what her answer will be. But she just stays silent. What is she doing? I open my eyes to see what she's doing until I hear her scream...

'HE DID WHAT?!!!!' And here it goes. 'TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!' So I did. I told her everything: our weird conversation, him helping me and of course the kiss. She listened to every word I said. Sometimes she screamed because she was surprised.

When I told her about the sorry-thing she was angry at him. Actually I am also angry at him. That was not a kiss you have with every one so why doesn't he admit it. Maybe he doesn't like me. Maybe it was just lust. It can be, actually.

'Anyways I am gonna see him tomorrow and ask him about it. And I am gonna need my phone back.' 'Good girl, let him show who the boss is.' I chuckle. 

-

When I woke up this morning I had a strange feeling in my chest. I was happy, I would say. Last night, I dreamed of Hunter. He was my prince charming. I don't even know what I am thinking right now. But I know that I want his lips back on mine.