He loves you~

You sob in the empty school bathrooms. Head in knee's thinking about what just happened. Your sick of getting pushed around. Your sick of being called 'slut' and 'man eater', the online hate all because your dating a celebrity. You used to have so many friends, but they all turned on you when they saw you and your boyfriend getting close.

Now, out of jealousy they all tease you behind his back. People now hate you. Jonathan doesn't notice. He's too busy with his career and stuff. He cares about you, you know that. But he's so fixated on making you happy that he doesn't notice when your not. You wanna tell him, but you can't. You can't let him get angry at his fans or his fellow class mates. So you keep it to yourself, to spare his feelings.

Doing what you always do to help control your feelings, you slide the cold silver blade across your Wrists. Multiple times to where you can see nothing but blood. You continue to sob as you begin making fresh scares over old scares.
Suddenly an ear piercing ring, you jump out your skin as you realise it's the end of school.

Quickly, you grab some toilet paper and wipe the blood as much as you can, knowing that Jonathan will be waiting for you at your locker. You pull down your sleeves, wipe your tear stains, zip your backpack up and swing it around your shoulder before bursting out the bathroom doors and racing down the hall to your boyfriend.

As soon as eyes all glare at you, you slow down and stare down at the floor in embarrassment.
You eventually make your way to Jonathan who instantly wraps his arms around your waist. " hello my darling" he smiles brightly. You look up to his tall figure and he gives you a quick peck on the lips.

" what do you wanna do ?" He questions. It's your six months anniversary today and you two were planning to spend the night together.
You shrug.
" there's a carnival going on downtown, wanna go there?"
You nod shyly.
" let's goooo!" He cheers grabbing you tightly around your wrists Causing you to wince in pain. He notices.

" what's wr-" he sees the blood start to drip down my hand.
Oh no...
" y/n?" He frowns looking up from your wrists and down at your face. Tears sting the corners of your eyes.
" Jon I-" he cuts you off.
" baby, why didn't you tell me?" He wonders pulling up your sleeve.
" I- ah- y- I-" you fumble on your words as tears choke you up.
" I didn't want to upset you!" You half yell, tears beginning to pour from your eyes.

He pulls you tightly into his chest.
" I love you y/n... so much,  I know your having a tough time but please, please, don't do this... For me baby? For me?"

You sob into his chest. " I'm sorry, I-I promise i won't" you whimper.

He pull you up into a gentle kiss, gentle yet passionate.
You both break apart and he cups your cheeks in his warm, soft hands.
" let's get you home and changed into something amazing and I'll make this night the best night ever" he half smiles.

You nod, whipping away your tears ad he takes you hand into his....

I know it's short, but I hope you enjoyed. Shoutout to mckenzisalzer for the great suggestion!
Like always, I'm always open for requests!