A Player ~ 🖤💔pt 1

"For fuck sakes stop!" You yell at the person sitting behind you. " cmon y/n, anyone would kill to be with me" begs Jonathan pulling a sad face.

" just leave me alone. I said no the past 100 times, I don't want to go out with you. No means no Brandis!" You snarl at him as you look back down at your phone.

He sighs and starts to chat with his friends. "I really like her this time though" you hear jon say. You roll your eyes knowing he's just playing with your feelings. "Dude, your just gonna bang her then cheat on her, why not just let us get one of the hot girls for once?" His friend Joel says.

"This time I really like her! I know I do with people but... this time I think I actually really care" you hear Jonathan say. You blush, but you shake it off with a grunt. You can't help but not fall for him. He's just too hot, but you know what he's like... he'll ask you out and you'll start to think your getting somewhere, then one day you'll see him banging another girl!

The bell rings loudly, straight away you pick your books up and leave. You quickly walk to your locker and try to quickly get of of Jonathan's sigh before he comes and hits on you again.

Your not the type to date, it's hard for you to fall in love. Jonathan's dated all the girls in school, even the nerds BUT you, and you don't plan dating him.

You throw your books in your locker and make your way to we're you and your friends hang out.
You pull out your phone and begin texting your best friend charlie.

Y/n: hey char I'm just around the corner we hanging in the usual?

Charlie: yep don't be long we're all waiting for u lol.

You smile, but before you can text back you feel yourself being pushed against the wall. You squeal a little.

You look up, only to be  met by a pair of bright blue eyes. It's Jonathan.

"Please y/n, I really like you. I promise I won't do anything" jon pleads. You don't feel the slightest guilty for him.

"No brandis! I don't want you to play with my heart!" You yell.

" just get of-" your suddenly cut off by Jonathan's lips smashing against yours.

Your shocked, and you try to push him away but your hands are pinned against the wall. He's really sitting so no matter how much you try you won't be able to pry him off of you.

Your heart beats fast..... but there is one thing you hate to admit... your falling for him. You finally let him win.  You melt into his kiss and you start to kiss back.

Realising he's winning, he kisses deeper.

You moan slightly as he places his hands on your hips and pulls you towards his. Your slightly turned on by this.

You break the kiss and blush.

" okay.... I'll go out with you. But if you break me. I'll break you" you warn.

He smirks. " we got a fisty one here. I like it" he says with his eyes full of lust.

" deal, I'll go by your word. If I break you you can break me" he says.

He releases his grip on your wrists.

He takes a step back.

"I-I better go" you says starting walk off.

He doesn't say another word.
What have I gotten myself into?

Hey guys!! I hope you like part one! Part two will be coming soon. Please put your thoughts in the comments and what I should write next. Pls vote and enjoy!!! Cya ~