A sexy nerd pt 1~

I'm a top nerd at my school and I don't hang out with the popular kids. Though i am apparently very popular. My nick name is  'sexy nerd' I don't like that name very much but people say it's true.

I  wear a white superman t-shirt that shows my belly and I  have suspenders hooked onto some short Denham shorts. I also have braces and wear big hippy like glasses. I wear my hair on the side with loose strands of hair in front of my face.

(Similar to this photo, but obviously it looks like you XD)

I always have boys asking me out but I always reject . I don't have time for boys. I need to get my work done on time and my roll as a class captain to stay in track.

I get A+ on every test and i am definitely the teachers pet. I hate sport and love video games.

name is y/n and this is my story on how I actually had time for a boy in my life.

I'm holding my books close to my chest as I push past everyone in the hall. It's overly crowded and I hate people touching me. "S'cuse me". "Sorry coming through"

I finally reach my class room and walk in. It's pretty early but I don't want to r late. I sit right at the front and place all my books on my desk. I sort everything out and sit down clasp my hands together.

"Morning miss.l/n" smiles Mrs branwell. "Morning mrs.branwell. Need any help writing the learning intentions on the board?" I ask.

"Sure sweetie " she smiles and she heads to her computer. I nod and walk to the front and write today's lesson on the chalk bored. "We actually have a maths test today." Mentions the teacher.

"Really?!" I ask as my face beams.
I quickly cover my mouth. "Sorry for yelling" I apologise. "We do. I knew you would be excited. I don't even know if I should get you to do the test. I know your capable of a lot" she says.

"No! Please let me do the test! It's super fun. I absolutely love doing tests!" I beg.

She smiles and roll her eyes. "Okay sweetie" she laughs. "Could you please place out these maths questions?" She asks passing me a pile of maths booklets.

"Sure" I nod and smile. " thanks
you y/n" she says. "Anytime" you reply placing the tests on everyone's desks.

Suddenly the bell rings. I smile excitedly as I race to my desk.

I'm so excited! Students make their way into the classroom loudly and sit down.

They all groan in annoyance as they notice their tests. You don't get why they hate tests. They are so fun! At home you always print myself a test worksheet to do when your bored.

You look around the classroom as everyone settles down. Your eyes scan the room as they suddenly stop in your secret crush... Jonathan Brandis.

You've liked him for a while now and hate to admit it. But he's the only kid that hasn't asked you out yet.

Personally you think he finds you annoying. But you don't really care.

Your eyes admire his blonde hair and his blue eyes as he chats to his friend.

Soon you notice Jonathan friend pointing you out. You quickly realise and quickly look back at your test blushing like crazy.

The teacher saves you by getting the class to quiet down.

Once they have she begins to speak. "Morning students. As you all can see we have a maths test today. You all know the test conditions but by the law I have to read you the rules."  She explains.

You know that everyone is rolling their  eyes even if you can't see them. You can always tell.

You smile as your gut churns in happiness. Your so excited!

Once the teacher reads out all the rules you begin test. This is your dream. Testing for hours. But sadly today your only doing the test for an hour such makes you want to cry in a hole. But fun things always have to come to an end don't they?

30 minutes later
You've finished the test sadly but you've gone over and over it. Just to make sure there is no mistakes.
End of test.

Sorry I had end it there. There will be a part 2. Hope you enjoyed cya x