When im gone~

[play music while reading]

I'm standing by the doorframe, a safe distance from you. You look beautiful in my old t-shirt, something I never understood. You get up at the sound of the doorbell and take your time opening the door. You greet my brother inside our apartment. He's always been there for us when times got hard, and I love him for it. You both sit on the couch but I don't come over, I just watch.
"How're you feeling?" asks Luke. This wasn't usual, your conversations with him were usually filled with laughter. Why weren't you giggling and making fun of his uneven tan? I stay at the doorframe then watch you suddenly stand and walk out our sliding glass doors and into the balcony. Luke follows you, and I inch forward in hopes of hearing you.
"Luke, this can't be happening." You're barely audible, as you try to strain the hoarse words out. But why? Why are you in so much pain baby? That's when I walk over to our dinning room. Seven untouched plates were left on one side of the table from the past week. I understood.

I walk over to you, and although you can't see me, I look you in the eyes.

Listen to me, please try to listen to me.

I want you to know that falling in love with you was the greatest feeling in the world. What was better was watching you fall in love with me. I wish we had a chance, to move away together like we planned. I wish we had a chance to do all the things we wanted, to live out our own fairytale. I wish I had the chance to see your reaction to my proposal. I was going to do it you know. The ring's under the mattress on my side of the bed, but I know you haven't touched anything that belonged to me since... I'm going to miss watching you fall apart underneath me as we made love night after night. I'm going to miss waking up to your humming in the morning. Most of all I'm going to miss your smile, your smile that shone brighter than the brightest novas. I'm holding on too baby, the way your holding on. But I have to go. So please stop making meals for two, just let go. I want you to live your life, go and do all those things you swore you'd do. Fall in love again, do it all. I'll be watching you and your happiness will be all I need.

I love you.

And at those words your head shot up and our eyes met. You gave me a weak smile as if you knew of my presence... that's my girl.

I left with the image of you fresh, knowing too well that you were my forever.

Bye baby.

I love this so much, it actually made me cry and I never cry. I did not write this, I found this on tumblr, this wasn't originally Jonathan Brandis it was originally about the janoskians. But hope u enjoy and shoutout to @godblessaustralia on tumblr