Smiles~ 👄

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated. I'll try update more often. I hope you enjoy this one shot. Thx~

Your sitting in your classroom day dreaming about your crush, Jonathan Brandis.
Your dreaming that he finally asks you to be his girlfriend while walking on the beach with a sunset in the back ground.
You daydream your amazing future with him.

You lovingly sigh and smile with a hand under your chin while looking out the window.

Soon someone snaps you out your daydream. It's Jonathan. "Y/n what are you smiling at?" He asks you nudging your arm with his elbow.

You gasp and snap your head towards him. He looks at you with a small smile on his face. "Oh its you" you sigh and blush. He laughs. " you've been daydreaming for ages now and smiling so much." He giggles.

"Oooh yeah" you sarcastically laugh and blush. " what were you thinking about?" Jonathan asks. "Oh nothing....." you weakly smile.

"C'mon you can tell me" he pushes.
"I'm good" you laugh. "Pleeeeaaaaase" he begs. You shake your head and smile.

He sighs in defeat. "Alright. Well since you won't tell me... I should tell you. That your smile is adorable" he says like it's nothing.

Straight away your heart beats hard.
And you blush furiously.

"H-h-....m-me?" You stutter. "Yes you" Jonathan laughs.

"I've always thought it was" he says.
Your jaw drops. Suddenly the bell rings and people get up to leave. Jonathan grabs his stuff and leaves you shocked.

Once everyone is gone you finally speak.
"H-he thinks.... my s-smile is cute?" You ask your self.

Then you grin widely. "He did!" You cheer grabbing your stuff and standing up. Your so happy. Your crush just said your smile was cute! And he always though that!!

"Yeesss!" You cheer as you race out the classroom.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's not much. I would love if this happened to me!!! Anyway. Vote for more and don't forget to comment your thoughts!! Cya~