Model pt 2

Time skip
Jonathan bought me and himself a  frappe. We're sitting on a beach that's looking out onto the ocean.

"And that's when my agent said I was meeting you! I couldn't believe it!" I finish.

We've had a great time. We've been talking and telling jokes and stories. It's been so good to meet the guy of my dreams.

Jonathan's pov
Y/n is just amazing! She's so beautiful. I could just stare into her eyes all day. I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

If only I could just tell her how much I've gawked over her.

I was so worried about meeting her. I was so excited when agent Sam told me that I was meeting the one the only y/n
L/n.

I told my friends and they nearly died of jealousy.

I was so shocked when I found out that I inspired her.

"- I couldn't believe it!" She smiles.

And woah that smile.

" same! My friends were nearly dying of jealousy when I said that I'm meeting you" I explain looking into her beautiful e/c eyes.

We stare into each others eyes for a moment.... until y/n breaks the silence.

"I've had so much fun with you Brandis. Its been a dream come true meeting you" she announces.

"Same here beautiful" I blurt.

Your pov
"Same here beautiful" Jonathan says.

Di....did he just call me beautiful?!

"Uh I mean y/n!" He corrects. He blushes deeply.

He's so amazing.

"A-anyway. We better head back" he smiles still a bit of a blush left on his cheeks.

I nod and smile.

We start heading back.

Time skip
We're now back and I'm sitting in a Chair getting my hair and makeup done.

"It was wonderful don!" I say dreamily.
" oh that's so good to hear y/n" he says.

My stylist Mary speaks up. "You and Jonathan Brandis are a perfect couple" she says.

I blush. "He's perfect. I've crushed on him for ages now. And today my dream came true" I say. " he's all I've wanted in a guy" I dreamily say remembering his cute smile and that cute little dimple in his chin.

Soon my thoughts are interrupted by a shuffle in the doorway.

"Y/n L/n! There's been a misunderstanding! This style is next months style! We've got it completely wrong!" Puffs a women.

" well what's this months style?" I ask.
"Sunset on the beach! Not the 20s look!" She says.

My mind screams.

"What?!" I yell. "I'm so sorry miss L/n!" She apologises.

I sigh. "It's alright." I say. She nods and worriedly walks off.

"Omg! I can't do this! I can't wear a bikini in front of brandis!" I says pulling on my hair.

"Don't worry y/n you'll be just fine" soothes agent don. I grab the stress relief tables and take them.

I sit on the sofa with my head in my hands.

Brandis's pov
I was just told about the new plan. And yes! I get to see y/n in a bikini! I'm so pumped. She's gonna let great!

I hope it's a blue bikini. God shes gonna look great!

Your pov
I've finally calm down. I'm sitting in the chair while Mary does a natural beach wave in my hair. My heart is still thumping.

"Alright sweetie you hair is done. Your bikini and over clothes are over there. You can get changed in the change room" she says with a smile.

I gulp and nod. I the clothes and head for the change rooms.

I close the curtain behind my and look into the mirror that's placed on the wall.

I look at my hair make sure it's in place. Happy with it I start to undress. I put on the bikini. It's a nice electric blue. It hugs around my body. Isn't this a bit too much for a fifteen year old?

All well. I sighed up for this.

I place the black singlet on and beach shorts.

I walk out the room and put some sandals on.

"Okay. You can relax now y/n, with Jonathan in the other room."

I nod and walk into the other room. I find Jonathan sitting on the couch watching some tv.

I sit down next to
Him startling him a bit. "What you watchin?" I ask. "Oh nothing. I don't know what it is" he shrugs.

"Where's your bikini?" He asks looking me up and down with an eye brow raised.

My face slightly heats up, " oh,uh I-it's under what I'm wearing now " I explain  tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

" I can't wait to see you in it, I bet you'll look great" Jonathan replies. I bite my bottom lip and blush while looking down, smiling I deny the compliment.

"Nah I bet I look horrible, I don't have that Biki babe body" I say.

"Pfft, don't be so modest y/n." Jonathan says blushing a bit.

I make my way over to the sofa in front of Jonathan. I take a seat. Once again I look into his eyes from across me. His bright blue eyes alwys seem to amaze me everytime.

God. he has such
wonder- " ful eyes y/n" I quickly snap back to reality. "What was that?" You ask. " you have wonderful eyes. " he compliments once again.

My face now is lava. " wow thanks Brandis. Yours are wonderful too" I say. 

"Thanks" he says grinning a bit.

" Jonathan, y/n? The camera crew is ready to leave now" agent don calls.

Then again a sudden shot of anxiety hits me. My breath shortens and my hands shake.......

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I'm pretty lazy at keeping up lol. I hope you enjoy this y/n! Have fuuuun