Model ~

Hello my awesome readers! This one shot is similar to another one shot you might of read about Jonathan before. Just letting you know I'm not copying. I'm just using it as an idea. This one shot will be rather long. Thx peoples!! 🖤

Your just a normal kid with a Modelling career. Your In teen magazines,normal magazines, and tv adds and even  sometimes star in some movies. You have modelled with a lot of celebrities and child celebrities before which have been amazing. But you haven't modelled with the one and the only

He's an actor, director, screenwriter and a model. He also does acting in commercials and  won television and film roles.

You adore him. You've never met him in person though. Considering you've been everywhere and met nearly every celebrity.

You even modelled with Michael Jackson a few times!

Anyway today your in class.

Your watching the teacher talk about maths. You hate this subject. You go to a public school. You didn't want to go to a privet school. There just too strict. Everyone knows your deal and your pretty popular. Everyone asks what it was like to star with celebrities.

Your very proud to be the way you are.

Suddenly a loud knock echoes through the class room. Everyone's attention goes to the door.

Our teacher opens it. My two agents steps in. "Chris! Don! " You smile.
Don smiles you while agent Chris talk to miss honey.

My Rose Cary talks to me. "Why do you think you agents are here?" She says.

People turn their attentions to what I'm going to say. I shrug. " I'm not sure. Maybe just to tell me that the photos all came out alright about my modelling" pI explain. It's probably that. They have to make sure the photos are good so if there not they can re do them before they send them in. It's

"What type of magazine are they putting you on from last month?" She asks.

"Oh just a teen mag. It was with Leonardo DiCaprio" I explain.

( note that Leonardo DiCaprio is a teen in this.).

"Y/n." Agent Chris starts. " we need to take a flight to Los Angeles to have some photos done for next months teen pop magazine." Agent Chris isn't very professional. They both aren't really.
They are so fun. They're always talking me on trips and to get ice cream. They are so awesome.

I sigh and get up. "Is it just with me?" I ask not caring that my whole class is listening.

"Nope. It's with someone else.... " smile Chris. "Who?"I ask making my way to them. "Jonathan Brandis" don says wiggling his eyes brows.

My heart thumps. "Oh my god!!!" I cheer now running to them.

"Bye y/n!" I hear my friend yell out.

I wave as I leave the classroom. 
I'm so excited, I finally get to meet my celebrity crush!

later.
I arrive at Los Angeles. I'm so pumped to meet Jonathan Brandis.
I just hope I don't mess up or say anything wrong.

We're at the tiger beat modelling grounds.

I'm waiting till Jonathan and his agents arrive.