Confession 💌

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for not updating. But I hope you like this one shot. And pls pls pls comment some ideas of what I should write cus I'm running out lol 😅 aha anyway hope you enjoy!!

Jonathan Brandis pov.
I'm sitting with Joel in the cafeteria, Joel is having his lunch while I'm looking over at y/n. She's my crush. I've had a crush on her for a while now but I don't have the courage to ask her out. She's the most popular girl in school... well so am I but she's so amazing and every time I'm around her I feel like I'm floating.

She's so beautiful, I love her hair and her eyes. She's so kind and loving, she gets along with everyone. She's not your typical stuck up popular girl.

She's the complete opposite. And what I love most absolutely her is that she's got an ego of being tomboy. She doesn't dress up in tight dresses and stuff. Right now she's wearing shorts and a hoodie with a pair of black converse.

I look over as a see one of the nerdy kids approach her. She's standing their with her tray of food. " hey, y/n. Um.. could I umm... please sit with you guys?" The girl asks shyly.

I see y/n sweetly giggle. " sure kid" y/n smiles as she moves across for the little girl to sit their. 

I sigh lovingly at her kindness. She's kind, extremely loyal,generous, honest and so forgiving. But she's definitely not someone to mess around with. She absolutely hates bullies and stands up for everyone. She's definitely not a pushover.

" she's so accepting isn't she?" Asks Joel breaking me from my thoughts.

Joel also likes y/n, but still tries to encourage me to talk to her more.

" she sure is. She accepts everyone the way they are. She would hang out with anyone. " I explain.

" c'mon dude. You gotta talk to her. Ask her out!"  Pushes Joel. " she wouldn't date someone like me" I protest.

"Of course she would. I mean you are an actor after all. Who wouldn't want to date a celeb?" Explains Joel.

"Yes I know. But you've seen how many guys have asked her out. And she's said she doesn't date"  I mention.

"Dude... don't be so modest. Just think. You've never asked her out. What if she's saying no to everyone cause she waiting for you to make a move"  Joel explains.

He does have a point.

*sigh* "okay, but don't do anything to embarrass me" I say giving up.

He nods.

I start to make my way over.

Y/n's pov
" how was your weekend niki?" I ask looking down and the little girl that asked to sit with me. "I-it was nice. How about you?" She asks shyly.

" it was awesome.  I Won a trophy  for best goalie of the year in soccer" I explain smiling. " oh wow. Congrats
y/n" niki congratulates me.

She pushes her glasses up with her index finger.

"Thanks" I smile. Then I notice someone walking towards me in my peripheral vision. It's Jonathan. My crush.

" act like you didn't know he was coming!" You say to yourself mentally.

You continue talking to niki.

"Um, h-hey y/n" you finally hear his voice call your name.

" I'll leave you two alone" says niki standing up and walking off. You smile and thank her.
You turn to see him. "Oh hey Jonathan! How are you?"You greet happily. " I-I'm good thanks. Um.. could I please sit down with you?" He asks.

'WELL DUH!'

" of course" you happily accept.
"Thanks" he says sitting down in front of you.
' hold it together y/n"
"How was soccer?" He asks. " it was awesome! I won the best goalie trophie of the year" you boast happily.

"Wow that's amazing!" Jonathan says happy for your win.

"Thanks" you smile.

Silence ligers.

"U-umm. Just a quick question?..." Jonathan asks breaking the silence.

"Sure. Anything" you smile.
"I've, likes you for a while now. And I love how kind and loyal you are to everyone. Your so beautiful inside and outside.... and umm. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

You heart pounds. " yes! I've been waiting for this moment for ages!!!!"

" yes!" You tell naming him jump back a bit. Realising what You did, you collect your composure and clear your throat. "Of course. I know you too Jonathan Brandis" you accept making his name pop.

His eyes beam. "Oh awesome. I'll pick you up at six!" He cheers happily.

You stand up and so does he. Being as he's much taller then you look up at him. " then it's a date" you smile.

You give him a hug, you bury your head in his chest. He returns the hug "cya soon"  he smiles. Making his way back to Joel.

"I can't believe I'm finally dating Jonathan!" You squeal happily.

Hey guys! Sorry if this was bad. I've really run out of ideas. I'll try to make a better one next time. Thanks for reading!!!!