Zeembiies~ ☠️ pt 1

Hey guys! I'm back again. I felt like make a whole massive story in between small one shots. I feel you guys will enjoy this. So pls enjoy. Ps if something's in there sound a bit different to the way you say things in your country I'm sorry.

Lol. I'm Australian and here in Australia there is a lot of slangs and stuff so if you come across a word that sounds wired pls bare with me 😂 I will put another way of saying it next to it. Thx~

" Eli! Stoppp!" I yell at my best friend Eli. Rebecca, Eli, Clare and I are going out for lunch for my birthday. I'm turning 15. " but I want Starbucks!!!" Eli groans. "Urgh Eli!!" You groan back. "Please!" She begs. "You know what eli? We will have Starbucks" you say giving up. She gasps happily "Thank you y/n!"  She says smiling.

You smile back. Eli can be a bit immature at times. But that's why you love her. She looks up to you a lot.

You guys make your way 'to star bucks. You all order your food.
You and Clare order a unicorn frappe,while Rebecca and Eli orders a hot chocolate. You guys find a seat and you all laugh and talk about things. You yourself is pretty tomboy so when the girls start talking about guys and girly stuff you gag.

But suddenly, you hear a loud scream then multiple screams after that. . You look over, you see people running and screaming and a women dead of the ground. You look at your friends who's faces are wide with horror.
Soon you hear a scream close by... you look over  across the room and see a guy attacking a women, he's covered in blood and scratches. "Run!" Someone yells you and your friend get up pushing your chairs out not caring we're the end up. You all abandon your drinks and start running.

You all get caught in a crowd, you loose them. " girls!" You screams as they get taken away by the sea of people.

But you feel something hit your head
. You suddenly black out.........

Your pov
"Ugh my head" I say sitting up as my head pounds... my vision focuses. I check my surroundings. It looks like I'm a servo ( gas station )
It's dimly lit, with a few streaks of light coming through the bordered up windows.

I rub my temples attempting to ease my head ache... I can't remember anything, my name, what happened and why I'm here. All I remember is waking up.

Noticing that the place seems really quite and really broken and filthy I yell out. "H-hello?"..... no answer.
"Is anyone here?" I call out again. But still no answer.

" maybe they can't hear me" I mumble.

I slowly raise to my feet, but there is a pain in my thigh. Looking down I notice my blood soaked jeans. Cringing at the pain I stagger towards the counter, I hold onto it and begin to unbutton my jeans. I slowly slip them off. Seeing the long wound across my thigh I nearly gag. It looks really gory. Being as it's still bleeding a lot, I rip my jeans with my teeth. I use the strap to cover my wound. I tie it in a knot.

Sighing, I make my way over the counter. Looking for a pair of new cloths. Pulling out a hand back I pull out everything. Lucky I pull out a pair of blue shorts, a pair of ankle boots and a black sports bra.

I put on the clothes. That's when I notice something.... a gun. A small hand pistol. My breathing falls heavy Slowly and my hand starts to shake. I slowly lean down and pick up the gun.

I bring it close to my face and study it.
"Woah" I say. I jump as I hear something in the other room.

Slipping the gun into my shorts I yell out again.

"Hello?" I call out. Once again no answer. Sighing I make my way over to the small room. Staying close to the wall I look inside. But there is nothing.

I walk over the room.... a twinge of pain hits my leg. " fuck" I cuss under my breath. Looking back up I see a cabinet. " hopefully there's some pain killers" I say to myself as I walk over the cabinet.

Pulling open the white doors i scan the shelves. My eyes stop on some panadole. A sigh of relief leaves my mouth as a grab the small box.

Opening it a grab two tablets. Running the tap I put them in my mouth a take a scoop of water in my hands. Leaning close to the bowel I drink some.

I stand up straight and look in the mirror. Only to be met by a person... but not just any person... a messed up person. She looks like she's been run over my a truck. She growls as she tackled me down. I scream loudly as she pins me to the floor. " get off of me you creep!" I yell loudly trying to kick her off.

Remembering my gun I pull it out my pocket. " if you don't get off.. I-I'll shoot!" You threaten. But the she doesn't seems to listen. Instead she continues to try to hurt me.

I pull the trigger. A loud bang is heard and the women drops beside me. Bloods covers my body as I slip around trying to stand up.

My eyes well up as I look down at the body. Im covered in blood. I bring my hands cover my mouth. " no.... no!" I cry. I can't believe I've done this!

I sob loudly covering my face. Tears streaming down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip 3 mins later
I've been crying for what felt like ages. I don't know what's happening and why she was like this.... I need to find help.

I pull out my phone and call the police.
All is heard is static.

Sighing I put the phone away.

I stand up. I walk back into the main area. I slowly open the door into the car park. Cars are crashed and there are bodies on the floor. " oh my god" I say bearly audible.

Looking in the distance i see people, but they are aimlessly walking.i hear a sudden groan. Looking around I see another one of them. Gasping I hide behind the car. " zombies?" I gasp.
"How can this be real?" I quietly make my way to a small sign with a map on it.

With big letters at the top it reads
" Summerville" I look down at the map. Seeing a massive X indicating we're I am. I trail my finger along the road to brickston.

" there we go" you say. All i remember is places. But
I don't know any of my personal things.

Looking around I spot a car, a four wheeled drive to be exact. I know I'm only fourteen but I need to find somewhere to stay. Quickly and quietly I jog over to the car. I pray that the car is still working. Luckily my dad was a cop so he taught me a lot. So I know how to start a car.

I attempt to open the door... it opens.
"Yes!" I whisper. Hopping into the car. Luckily for me the keys are still in the car and I leave.

Hey guys! Here's part one! Hope you enjoyed!!!!.dont worry Jonathan Brandis is in this story. ;)