Singing 🎵

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for not updating. But I hope you like this one shot. And pls pls pls comment some ideas of what I should write cus I'm running out lol 😅 aha anyway hope you enjoy!!

(DONT PLAY MUSIC TILL MARK)

Your setting up the props for a play the year three students are doing. The theme this year is the wizard of oz. but it's been a bit hectic. The play had to be changed for today. It was supposed to be tomorrow, we only have an hour to finish setting up. Your in year nine and at the moment you talking to the three classes of year 1's. "Okay everyone quiet down. Has everyone got their costumes with them?" You ask.

They all nod their heads and reply with a simple " yes".

"Okay, has everyone got their makeup done?" You ask looking to make sure everyone is done. "Mine needs to be done" says a little boy. You smile sweetly. " okay squirt follow me." You take his hand. "And the rest of you quietly talk amongst yourselves." You instruct.

You walk with the little boy and take him to a mirror. You sit him down. "Okay what is your character?" You ask looking down at him. "Um, I'm the lion" he says innocently. You smile at him and nod. You look around for pain brushes and sponges. " are you excited for the play?" You ask as you dab the sponge in the yellow face paint. "Yes, my favourite part is when I get to roar" he says.

You cover his face in yellow paint. " oh wow. That would be fun. Is a lions your favourite animal?" You ask him and you dip the paint brush into black paint. " yes and dinosaurs" he simply says smiling. You dot the paint onto the kids nose as a black lion nose.

"Wow, dinosaurs ay? Which one if your favourite?" You ask as you stripe some whiskers on his face.

" t-Rex" he smiles. " awesome. What's your name little one?" You ask.

" max, I'm 5!" He happily says. "Woah, your getting big" you smile.

" well your makeup is done, the play is gonna start soon" you say lifting him out the chair. "Thank you!" He smiles running off. You wave and smile.

"Y/n!" You hear someone yell. You jump a bit before looking the other way. " Ariel is sick, she won't be able to sing today. We need someone to sing Could you please take over y/n?!" Pants mr wade. Your heart beats. You can't sing in front of a live audience. "Well, um, I-i don't know" you stutter.

"Please y/n. I've heard you sing your amazing" he says. " please. You'll make the years ones so happy if you can" pleads mr wade. You sigh. " okay fine" you say. " oh thank you so much" he thanks before running off.

"For the kids"

••••••

You slowly head into stage. Clutching the microphone in your hand and sweating profusely. You gulp as the spot light stops on you. You scan the crowd hopefully to see some of your friends faces, which luckily you do. But it's not enough to calm you down.

You breath in, about to sing the song. Eventually the words begin to flow out your mouth.

(Play music above)
Now I've heard there was a secret cord, that David played and it pleased the lord. But you don't really care for music do ya? Well it goes like this the fourth the fifth the minor fall and the major lift. The baffled kind composin,hallelujah, hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah,hallelujah.
( I know this song isn't in the wizard of oz, but just pretend an extra part was added XD)

You look up at the audience. They all clap and cheer. Making you feel proud. You bowl and thank everyone before making it back off stage to the back room.
Smiling to your self you pack away all the makeup you used on max. " can't believe I did it" you say to your self. Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder you turn around only to face a familiar boy. Known as jonathan. Jonathan brandis. Your boyfriend. Instantly he smashes his lips against yours. Making you gasp slightly.

But you soon kiss back, feeling his soft,plump lips that you could kiss forever. And sweetly taste of cola. He parts the kiss, still keeping a hand on your cheek.

" I've never seen you sing like that" he says. Your kind of confused as to why he had to kiss you like that all because a song.
" well... I guess it was a hidden talent" you shrug giving him a half smile. " it was amazing" he says with a sparkle in this eyes....

Sorry!!! This is alll shit. But it was requested. Sorry about the ending too. It was kinda bad. But soz I haven't been updating it's kinda hard cause school and that dumb shit anyway I hope you enjoyed. Please comment ideas. And check out my new story about the new movies IT.

And check out my Instagram account!!

For all you jack Dylan grazer fans

Typical_jack_d_grazer

Aaaaand

For all your jonathan brandis fans

Typical_jonathan_brandis

TEXT ME ON INSTAGRMA AND LET ME KNOW YOU READ MY STORIES!!! Thank you!!! 💓💓