Halloween~

Happy Halloween everyone!
Hope you had a good time trick or treating!
Us Australians don't really celebrate it but I did with my friend and we didn't get much lollies but it was fun!

Anyway here's another part published! Enjoy!

"Chelsea!" You whisper yell across the
Room. "What?!" She harshly whispers back. " it's Halloween tonight!" You reply. You just realised it's Halloween. Your favourite time of the year. By just the candy. The preparation for the costumes and stuff I'd just do fun! Especially with your best friend.

"What?!" She says again. But this time differently. " I know! I can't believe I forgot! I don't even have anything to wear!" I say slightly banging my fists on the table.
" me too!"
" y/n!" You snap your head around to the adult voice.
" sorry miss bentleigh" you apologise. You hear chuckling behind you. You instantly know it's jonathan. You look around and roll your eyes, though blushing a bit. You have a secret crush on him but you act like you hate him. And that's what your known for ' hating' the popular kid. jonathan brandis.

Finally the bell goes and everyone leaves class. Grabbing your bag you head home with Chelsea. Discussing what you are gonna wear for Halloween. You both settle on a unicorn. Yes cliche but creative. You shop for the things you need and both head to your house.

You both wear a white Lacey crop too and a purple and white Tu-tu

And of course a head band with pony ears and a horn.

Once it gets dark enough you both head out. " tonight's gonna be great!" Chelsea cheers. You agree and look down the street seeing many kids and costumes with houses FULL of decorations. fist pumping the air you both head to the closest house. " trick or treat!" You yell. The women smiles brightly and grabs a handful of candy and shoves it in your bags. You soon go to the next door, then the next door. Till... you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around. Only to be greeted by the scariest horror movie you've ever watched. Scream. ( yes I know it's corny but back then it was scary as shit. ( apparently ))

He laughs and grabs your shoulder. He pulls up the mask. Only to reveal the cutest face ever. That belongs to jonathan. A blush appears on your face. " you look... scary" you giggle. He laughs. " you look hot" he says looking you up and down biting his bottom lip. Your hearts thumps " What?" You ask. " you look hot... and. I wanna ask you. Wanna go out tomorrow night?" He smirks. You feel your face get hotter. " o-oh. Of course" you smile shyly. " aha, good. See you round cutie" he smirks slapping your ass. Causing you to yelp. Not in pain. But pure pleasure and shock.

"Woah"
You turn to Chelsea. " jonathan. Brandis. The. Hottest. Boy. In. School" She says. It finally hits you. " FUCK! I am!" You cheer.
" BEST HAlloWeEn EVEr!"
You yell running to the next house.