A player 🖤💔 pt 2

Hey guys,sorry I take so long to update this one shot story. I'm just really busy lately and I just had surgery on my foot so I've been sleeping most the day. I hope you like the part 2 of a player. Enjoy!~

"H-hey,Jonathan" you stutter while looking into Jonathan's blue eyes.
"Hey y/n. How you hanging?" Asks your new boyfriend. You were just leaving to go home, you've tried avoiding Jonathan all day, you always seem to get nervous and do something humiliating. So you thought, if you stay away from  him you won't get nervous and humiliate yourself.

But of course your luck isn't with you today, and you bump straight into him.

"Good, how about you?" You ask back confidence slowly coming back.
"Yeah, I'm great now that I'm with you" Jonathan says making you blush deeply. "Are you doing anything tonight? Because maybe you could come watch a movie or something with me?" He asks looking into your eyes.

"Um... y-yeah, sure... that'll be great" you say giving a small smile.

You see his eyes widen in happiness.  of Course gives you butterflies.

"Awesome. I'll pick you up at six!" He says walking backwards in front of you with his hands in his pockets.

"Pick me up?" You question. He nods. "D-do you even know we're I live?" You ask raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft of courssse" he says like it's obvious. This makes you a bit uneasy. "H-how?" You question. " I know were everyone lives babe" he says not giving the real answer.

" hm, okay" you say. " don't worry. Anyway I better hit the road. My dad wants me to help him build the green house. " he says. " well I'll see you later baby girl" Jonathan says grabbing her hands and giving you a quick peck on the lips.

You blush heavily. He salutes and runs off.

Your left with your thoughts.
"Hmm, maybe he's not say bad after all" you say to yourself. Which makes you happy.

"Maybe he has changed, maybe he does actually love me" you say smiling widely.

"I'm so lucky!" You smile. You then walk happily home.

Hey guys. Sorry it's not much! I'm the next part there will be a lot more!