Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

-Pant Pant Pant-

"Yuzu run faster!"

The only sounds that could be heard was feet hitting the ground hard as 3 figures ran through the forest.

"I.....I, Mama, P...Papa" Yuzu spoke in between sobs as she continued to run next to her pink haired friend.

"Yuzu-chan, we are nearly there" It was the Pink haired girls mother that spoke next as they stopped, she pulled out a bright rainbow coloured stone from her pocket.

"Quickly Yuzu, I need a drop of your blood" She grabbed Yuzu's hand and made a small prick which made a drop of blood come out and land on the stone. It started to shake violently and shine bright.

The next thing Yuzu knew she was being pulled into a bright light then everything went black.

-GASP!-

Yuzu shot up and jumped to her feet, her breathing was uneven. She felt someone place their hand on her shoulder behind her, she immediately grabbed their wrist and swung them over her shoulder and to the ground.

"Ahhhh Yuzu-chan" The pink haired girl slowly sat up.

"ohhh Matsuri im so sorry, i didn't know it was you. How long was I out for?" Yuzu said as she quickly helped her shorter friend to her feet.

"Just over a day Yuzu-onee" Matsuri answered as she stood next to her friend.

Yuzu took in her surroundings, they were in someones house.

"Where are we?" Yuzu went straight to the glass sliding doors and stepped outside.

"Wow" She took in the sight and all the apartment buildings, the blue skies, even birds flying past.

Matsuri made her way next to Yuzu, Yuzu turned he head to look at her friend before she spoke again.

"Or should I say which realm are we in?"

Matsuri took in the sight as well, it was her and Yuzu's first time seeing all of this it was all new to them.

"Mum should be back soon and will explain everything" The pink haired girl gestured for her and her friend to go back inside and almost like clock work her mother arrived.

"'I'm home" The short older woman entered the apartment, she had long brown hair and the same deep blue eyes as her daughter.

"Aunty whats going on? the last thing i remember was....was..."

The older woman placed her hand on Yuzu's shoulder as she gestured for her to sit down, before she spoke.

"It's o.k Yuzu, you need to calm your mind, close your eyes"

Yuzu did as she was told, her and Matsuri had grown up together since their mothers had been best friends since they were children.

Even though they weren't related by blood Yuzu called Matsuri's mum Aunty and Matsuri did the same with Yuzu's parents.

"Now clear your mind and just breath"

Yuzu took in a few deep breaths, then images from what had happened started to flash before her eyes.

"MAMA!PAPA!"

ONE DAY EARLIER...

"And the winner is Princess Yuzuko!" The stadium roared with cheers as Yuzu took a bow, then in one leap she jumped from the ground up to the top of the stadium where her mum and dad were.