ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ

Začít od začátku

Out of nowhere can Sam running at full speed in ripped jean shorts and no shirt.

He dropped to the ground beside me and grabbed my hands that were on my ears.

"Lydia there's blood. I'm taking you-" He said but was stuck he couldn't think of where to take her.

"Hospital. You're taking me to the hospitals and where's your shirt?" I asked as Sam helped me up and over to my car.

Sam drove to the hospital and helped me inside.

Rushing up to the desk he looked around nervously before looking to the woman.

"She needs to see Dr. Cullen, tell him-" Sam went to say but stopped himself.

"My ears-my ahh." I said attempting to crouch in pain but Sam caught me.

He a problem like most men, with his pride he didn't want to admit he couldn't help her on her own.

"What seems to be going on here?" A very pale handsome man in a white doctor's coat asked seeing Sam and a young girl clutching onto his arm.

"Nurse, please take her to a room." He said to the nearest woman who lightly grabbed onto my arms and pulled me down a hallway.

"Was that her?" Carlisle asked him and he nodded.

"Well I'll do my best to-" He went to say but Sam stopped him.

"Help her do whatever you can but this goes down on the treaty if any harm comes to her while with your family, treaty's off." Sam said in a hush tone.

"I see, she's in good hands. You're welcome to stay if you'd like." Carlisle offered him but pulling out his phone to check the time he saw miss calls from Emily and Billy.

"Goodbye Carlisle." Sam said before turning and rushing out of the hospital.

With a sigh Carlisle walked down the hall and towards the room that the nurse brought Lydia into.

"Hello Lydia, I am Dr. Cullen but please call me Carlisle." The man with the beautiful yellowish eyes spoke.

"Nice to meet you." I said and he smiled but took a deep breath.

"Now I know what's been going on, the voices and I can help you." He said and I sat up from my seat.

"He told you? He-" I went to say but he quickly stopped me.

"No, my family and I know of your kind and can help you." He said and I took a step back in fear.

"What do you mean my kind? I just have an ear infection right? That's why it was bleeding." I tried to cover but the man just frowned slightly.

"It'll be easier to understand if you met my family." Dr. Cullen said and I shook my head.

"You mean your kids? I go to school with them and I'd rather not let them in on my personal problems." I said and Carlisle just took a moment to think.

"I'm asking you to take a leave of faith. I know you're scared but if you trust me I promise I can help you." He said and looking into his eyes for a moment, I began to want to trust him.

"You promise you'll make them stop." I asked and he just smiled sympathetically.

"I promise I will do everything I can to make them stop." He said and I nodded.

"I can call my wife to come get you or if you're more comfortable with one of my children-" Carlisle went to say but I cut him off.

"Edward." I said the boys name who I have only ever shared a few words with. I had almost fell down the stairs not very surprising because I'm the clumsiest person ever but I hadn't seen him near but he stopped me from falling.