Lance couldn't help but smile, placing his hands on Shiro's, just to take them off his shoulders to hold them both. "I really like you too..." he finally spoke up, his voice a little hoarse from the crying and yelling/screaming. Lance then noticed the other leaning down slowly with half lidded eyes, knowing what he wants. He gulped, leaning up quickly to kiss him.

Shiro smirked, closing his eyes completely, and cupping Lance's cheeks. He felt like his heart was exploding, like his lips were tingling. His mouth sizzled, as his cheeks grew darker with joy.

The same is happening for the shorter, his arms around Shiro's neck. He swore that he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

And just as Shiro licked Lance's lip, asking for entrance, another knock was at the door.

Lance groaned in disappointment, standing up from the amazing and wonderful kiss. He opened the door, seeing a happy, four-eyed girl. "Lance! I've got amazing news!" Pidge cheered. "After doing some stalking on Shiro's background for you, I found out he had a lover! And guess what! He's a male!" She chimed, getting way too excited for someone else's romantic life. "You might have a chance!" She added on, smiling like she'd never smiled before.

Lance, however, felt way beyond embarrassed. There's no way in hell Shiro didn't hear that. Along with someone nearby. "Th-that's great, Pidge, but I really gotta-" he was closing the door, but the shortest and youngest's foot was in the way. It made the automatic doors open again. "I didn't expect you to react like that. You okay, Lance?" She asked with a small frown.

He quickly nodded with a huge smile. "I'm fine! I'm just really busy, so I have to go!" He said quickly.

Pidge was confused, then tried to look in his room, but Lance quickly moved to block her sight. "There's something going on..? Isn't there?" She smirked cockily, arching a brow.

Lance groaned lightly, then quickly moved her foot, closing and locking the door. "I'm totally finding out!!" Pidge called from outside his room. Just less than a second later, you could her run off.

"Stalk..?~" Shiro smirked, looking to the Cuban male.

Lance turned around around quickly, putting his arms up slightly in self defense, right to his midriff. He shook his hands from side to side quickly. "No! No!! It wasn't like that at all!" He tried to cover up what the female said, though Lance was lying. Shiro, once again, saw right through it. He stood up, pressing Lance against the door with his own body.

"You should've just asked... I wouldn't have lied~" he leaned down again, himself connecting their lips this time. He wrapped his arms loosely around Lance's waist, pulling him closer a bit.

Lance tired not to move, not too sure what to do other than kiss back. He did soon enough, then placed the palm of his hands and forearm flat on Shiro's chest. He gasped slightly, feeling Shiro's leg rub against his own area. He moved from the kiss, resting his head on the taller's shoulder.

"Aw...~ you're so cute~" Shiro teased. He lifted Lance's shirt, trying to pull it off.

But... Lance stopped him, looking down. "Please.. don't..." he whispered, not wanting him see his pain.

Shiro dropped his smile, stopping his leg, then raised a brow. "What's wrong..? Am I going too fast?" He asked worryingly. "No.. it's just..." he had to think quickly.