22

Hope you like it.

15 votes for next chapter

Follow me on Instagram at: Anime_Fondness

Enjoy!!
______________

'Thank god the bell rang, at least he picked up his trash. Unfortunately he has the same class as me at the moment' I though to myself as I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

'This is boring' I groaned internally as the teacher lectured on about whatever we are talking about.

Sooner or later the bell rang and all I felt was a nudge on my shoulder.

I blinked a little and sat up while yawning a bit.

"Hey there sleepy head, time for next class!" Luke beamed while holding my stuff and his in his arms.

Not only was Luke there but also Ben. He wasn't talking or anything just standing there.. like a statue.

Creepy.

"Uh huh" I grumbled a bit- still grumpy that someone woke me up.

"Well whatever, I still hate you though" I took my books from him and made my way to my next class, Luke following and also Ben- who again wasn't speaking or smiling just.. staring.

It sent a shiver up my spin but I shook it off nonetheless.

My next class were nearing and I know for a fact Carissa should be here somewhere.

I headed inside wanting to get away from the over hyped boy and his statue companion.

As I scanned the class I spotted Carissa giggling with Tracy's group of friends. Mixed with guys and girls.

I approached them still feeling the gaze of the two stalkers I have obtained from my previous class.

"Hey Carissa wanna work on some homework or something before the bell rings?" I asked as the group all stoped talking and now where staring at me- more like glaring.

It made me shuffle a bit under their intense gaze- kinda felt like a fish out of water.

She looked at them then at me and gave me a small apologetic smile.

"Um maybe later? I kinda wanna here the rest of the story of Jason getting that awesome scar on his torso! It's supper cool" she rambled on as Jason- the guy next to her- laughed. Soon the whole grouped joined in and all I could do was a slight nod and headed towards one of the seats in the front.

'Well it is high school- makes sense for more friends I suppose' I tried to think of the bright side.

"Hey there kitten" a voice I didn't want to hear had spoke.

"I can't talk much kitten since this isn't my class- I just wanted to walk you to your classes. Just to make sure you get to your destinations safely!" Luke said to me.

"Thank you but again- you're not my dad" I sneered at him as I caught a glimpse of Ben behind him.

"Ya well not yet! I'll be your daddy eventually" he gave me a perverted look and I instantly gagged.