45

Herro!

Here's a recent selfie that I kinda like! Lolol XD
^^^^^^^^^

Hope you're having a wonderful time!!

I love your comments~

Thank you sillycookie1603 for staying with this book! I swear you're one of the only ones who's been with this book since the beginning lmao like damn bro, I love you for that!! ^^ you guys should definitely follow her and check out her books.

Follow me on instagram: anime_fondness
_____
____
___
__
_

In no time the cops came knocking on Kaspien's door, of course Carissa had told Kaspien's mother and older brother about calling the cops so they wouldn't be caught off guard.

I, on the other hand, tried to stop crying so I could explain a bit to the officers.

Right now two officers, Kaspien, Carissa and I are sitting down trying to talk to one another- more like Kaspien trying to explain since I couldn't.

"Carrah had sent (Y/N) some voicemails, it was disturbing to say the least" she explained to the officers, they shot a glance at one another.

"Can we hear the voicemail?" One of the officers had asked us.

Kaspien looked at me and I slowly nodded as I wiped away some more tears. I sat my phone in front of them and replayed the message.

"(Y/N) please pick up, some person in orange and another in yellow is following me, I can hear static and it's hurting my head. I'm so scared- please please pick up it h-" we all flinched once the static started.

It wasn't as bad this time, maybe because I knew it was gonna happen.

The officers winced a bit and took a worried glance at one another.

One turned towards me as I had finally stopped crying.

"Thank you for showing us this, if you don't mind we will need to take it back to the station at once" he informed me.

I nodded weakly, I couldn't utter any words. They seem to understand and got up.

"If anything happens, tell us immediately. We will return your phone as soon as we get the recordings transferred" with that said, one of the officers grabbed my phone and left.

I need to get back home.

As they left I turned towards my friends, I can feel my tears start to flow once more.

"I'm gonna head home" I mumbled as I got him.

They looked concerned, of course they would be.

In the back of my mind I should have explained to the officers about what happened at the gas station but I'm overcome with grief that I can't say anything, it's to late anyways. Carrah is missing and right now I don't want to deal with anyone.

"My mother will give you a ride" Kaspien told me as I looked over at her.

"Okay" I whispered as her mother stepped into the room.