Ch 20 [I Know You're the One] Part 2

Gregg's (POV)

Gregg's (POV)

I needed to go home and change into something nice but I really didn't want to face Amelia until I'm sure of my feelings. Also yes it's a school day but somethings are more important then going to school when I've already lived through high school once. Anyways I'm going to go in a nice button up shirt, slacks and maybe some nice shoes. It was now 7 and I was dress ready to head to Celeste's house. I knocked on her door.

She smiled at me coming in for a hug. As for a kiss I quickly tilted my head so it was a cheek kiss. I do  want to kiss her but at the end of our date. Let me tell you the car ride to the restaurant was dreadful she had a serious face. I wanted to make small talk but I still felt awkward. When we got to the restaurant I was as charming as I could be which made her sway in a more cheery mood.

I said a joke and we both laughed until she hit me with worrisome questions and comments. Like "so how is Amelia" or "was that how your practice kisses were like" or "did she kiss better than me". I almost choked on my food and asked her why she was asking me such absurd questions.

To which she replied if there so absurd then why haven't I answered at the very least one of her many questions. I called for the check and said "fine I'll answer one of your absurd questions." She look me dead in the eye with a serious face as if she was waiting for me to slip up.

" Amelia is just my friend and you are my girlfriend so any fake kiss shared with Amelia meant nothing," I said looking her in the eyes and placing my hands on hers to help reassure her.

I payed for the bill then we got in the car and I kissed her. It was not some makeout session but a nice solid kiss. I could tell she wanted more but I was satisfied with our little kiss. When I got to her house she unbuckled that's when she grabbed my face forcefully smashing our lips together as she ravenously kissed me.

Their was a sense of pleasure in the kiss but mostly my mouth felt like it was being violated. I could tell she wanted things to go a little further than kissing but I pulled my lips away from her. I knew in that moment she wasn't the girl I wanted. That may seem cold but you can't force yourself to love someone you just don't.

I told her " Celeste you should probably go inside before your parents wonder what's taking us so long."

" I guess you're right babe... well goodnight than let's hang out tomorrow at my place my parents are going to be out all night so come around 8. Bye!" she said.

I heard what she said but my brain was completely focused on what I'm going to tell Amelia when I see her. I just took off after saying bye without looking at Celeste. I'm now sure that it's Amelia I want. I drove home so focused on Amelia that before I knew it I was stopping in front of her house.

I rushed in with my own set of keys. When I saw her come out of the kitchen. That's when all my nerves hit me I was now internally shaking and looking for words.

When she said " I've been waiting for you... in fact... theres something I need to tell you."

" Really because theirs something I need to tell you as well," I said.

" What is it's," she asked.

" I'm going to breakup with Celeste," I blurted out. She was silent for a moment then spoke.

" Oh why what happened?" she asked.

" Well it's because... I love you Amelia," I said not caring if she doesn't feel the same.

That's when she said " I love you too."

I rushed at her placing my lips on hers as we started to passionately makeout. Her placing her legs around my waist and me lifting her up. For some reason I set her down on the kitchen counter. As we pulled away from each other to catch our breaths.

" I think your going to have to break up with Danny," I said a little out of breath.

To which she replies yes faintly because she herself is out of breath as well. That's when I begin to kiss her once more till she stops us and rushes passed me up the stairs to her bedroom. I follow after her. I'm about to knock on her door and ask her to let me in but I understand why she ran to her room. She doesn't want to go any further than this for now.

I'm walking away from her door when it opens and she says " I'm going to break up with Danny tomorrow and it feels messed up to continue when we still are dating other people."

" I understand," I say because she's right it's not right to do this. When my closest guy friend in this town Danny is her boyfriend and Celeste is still my girlfriend.

" I will go break up with Celeste tomorrow as well," I say and wrap my arms around Amelia's waist kissing her for the last time tonight.

Okay is it wrong if I lay next to her and promise not to spoon or hug her in my sleep. It's not like it's the first time we'd be laying next to each other and I am fully clothed this time so...

That's when I looked into Amelia's eyes and asked " can I at the very least sleep in your room tonight."

She smiled pulling me further into her room. I smiled as she led me to her bed. She placed a pillow and blanket on the floor.

Then said " there you go," as she gestured towards the floor.

My smile turned into a frown at that moment but it's fine you know why because I'm still sleeping in the same room as her tonight. I know I should feel guilty but I never really liked Celeste she was just my ticket to acceptance in high school.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys sorry for not updating in so long. I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to finish the story but it's going to take some time even though the stories coming closer to the end. The song fits how Gregg feels about Amelia. Well thank you for all your support. Please vote and comment and sorry for any grammatical errors.