Ch8 [Excited For First Date]

It was Thursday and I was so excited to go on a date with Danny. Gregg and I got ready for school then headed out.

Ya we haven't talked since last nights conversation. We went in class and took are seats.

I sat in the back to the left. Gregg sat more in front of me a few seats away. Danny came in and took a seat next to me.

He gave me a warm smile and said " good morning Love ".

" Um I don't remember you being British " I said jokingly.

" Silly I said love because your last names has love in it " he said.

I wonder if that the reason Gregg calls me love besides the fact that he's British.

" Oh well now I feel dumb " I said.

" Don't say something like that because theirs nothing dumb about you " he said making me blush.

" But you should feel beautiful because you are way more beautiful then any other girl I've dated or seen " he said.

I smiled and said " thank you but I never felt prettier then Celeste or Monica ".

I said Monica because she was a girl Danny dated almost as long as Celeste. He's dated Celeste since sophomore year right after he broke up with Monica.

" Well thats crazy because you are so much more beautiful then them and you don't even have to try. Besides there just jealous I've never liked them even half as much as you and I date them for 2 to 3 years each " he said making me smile.

He put his hand on mine as he said all those kind things. The teacher came in so he moved are hand away as class began.

Then after that period ended the school days flu by. When Gregg and I got back home he tried to act as if last night never happened.

It's because Gregg said " so you excited for your first date ".

" Ya um what about you " I said.

" Oh ya well we better go to work love " he said.

" Okay " I said going upstairs to get ready for work. When I was done I went down stairs. I saw Gregg was ready as so we left in a hurry.

We were at work it was a okay. We talked but their weren't many customers. When we were done we went home.

Gregg and I did are homework then we got ready for are dates. I picked out a pretty blue dress that was a little yellow my knees.

I know it a little to fancy for going to the movies but this is my first date so I'm going to look amazing besides its with the coolest and maybe most hottest guy in school.

My mom bought this dress for my older sister but my sister gave it to my because she though one day I'll grow into it.

So I put it on and put on very little makeup. I did my hair nice and put some blue heals that matched with the little purse I'm using.

I slowly go down the stairs so I don't fall. When I see Gregg he was dressed very nice. He looks at me in amazement and I think he was speechless.

I walked up to him and said " hey their handsome you alright ".

He blushes a bit and says " I'm sorry it's just I've never seen you so beautiful before ".

" Are you saying I'm usually ugly all the time " I said jokingly.

" No no what I meant was its just you don-" I cut Gregg off by putting a finger to his beautiful big lips.

" Hush I was just joking " I said taking my finger off his lips.

He smiles and nervously said " oh okay but I'm still sorry ".

" It's okay but I think you better get going to pick Celeste up because its already 8:49 and you said your date starts at 9 o'clock " I said.

" Wait but Danny hasn't came to pick you up yet and I won't leave you hear alone " he said.

I did take a long time to get ready maybe Danny did stop by and thought I wasn't home but he should have called me.

" Its okay Gregg I'm a big girl I'll be fine it's not like he's the first boy to ask me out then stand me up " I said.

Thinking back to the time this really cute boy asked me out but it was just a cruel joke.

The next day I saw him making out with one of the school sluts. Oh and his friends teased me the hole day for even think that he would actually even go out with me.

I let out a few tears because the thought of Danny doing that to me would crush me.

" What's wrong love what guy did that to you please tell me " he said cupping my face to look at him.

I looked in to his beautiful hazel eyes and began to say " when I was younger some cute guy asked me out but it was all a cruel joke ".

I told him the rest of the story. I cried more so he pulled me in for a hug. He said " Amelia your going to go through a lot of heartbreaks but just know that one day you'll meet an amazingly perfect guy. Who knows maybe you've already meet him but all I know is he's going to love you with all his heart ".

Gregg wiped my tears away with his thumbs and kissed my forehead holding me close and tight in his muscular arms.

" Thank you Gregg one day I hope a girl realizes just how amazing you are because I always have " I said softly as I slowly fall asleep in his arms because he's so warm.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank for reading love you all. On the side is a picture of Amelia played by Selena Gomez in the blue dress she was going to wear for her date with Danny. Please comment, vote, and recommend this story. Thank again for all the support.