Ch13 [Rock Climming]

I dedicate this chapter too @katie8dogandcat 😊

Gregg (POV)

I went into Amelia's room and I saw her asleep hugging the teddy bear I gave her yesterday. It's a shame I have to wake her up because she looks so cute asleep. I gently nudged her saying " wake up Amelia it's already 8 o'clock."

" I don't want to get up," she said.

" Well then I guess I can't show you what I had planned for us today," I said.

" Fine I'm up I'm up," she said more alert now.

" I can't tell you what we're going to do you just have to wait and get ready," I said.

" Alright but I expect to go somewhere amazing because you woke me up so early," she said like a little kid pouting.

" It's not that early and don't worry it will be amazing," I said.

" Okay then let me get dressed," she said.

" Wear comfy clothes you can move around in easily," I said leaving the room and got ready.

When I saw how Amelia dressed it was funny her shirt was inside out and her sweat pants were on backwards. She really must still be asleep so I told her about her shirt and pants.

I think I have a plan to wake her completely. I got my iPhone and toy ball. Then I came up to her playing the song wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. I then put a picture of a slug hammer on my phone and licked it.

The toy ball I just through at the wall as I sang to the song. She began to say " Gregg turn off the awful song you know I can't stand it and what are you wearing."

I probably should have mentioned my little plan involved me wearing one of Amelia's white sports bras with no shirt underneath and her white undies over my tight white boxer shorts.

" Is that my sports bra and underwear you have on Gregg," she said laughing but then got mad when I didn't take off her undergarments right away.

She chased me down the stairs. " Take it off now Gregg before I take it off you myself," she said.

" Well then your just going to have to tear it off my body because I'm not taking it off," I said. Oh and she did alright she jumped on me pinning me to the floor and let me tell you when she's mad she's strong.

She literally ripped the bra off of me as for the undies her plan of taking them off me didn't work out as she planned. When she tugged to take them off she pulled off more then she meant too.

She looked away as soon as she saw what she did. " I can see someone enjoys looking at me naked a little to much," I said jokingly as I cover my junk with her ripped up sports bra.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I promise. I only meant to take my things back but what do you mean by that when it's not my fault you decided to get nearly naked in my undergarments," she said.

" I wanted to wake you up love that's why I played the music and dressed the part," I said with a smile.

Amelia's (POV)

" Yeah well I'm definitely awake now after your little flash show," I said thinking that's not something I see every day. No just twice in one month by a hot celebrity. Note my sarcasm. It is not my fault he keeps showing it to me.

I never asked for him to traumatize me. So back too Gregg. Yeah he ran up the stairs to go and change really quick. I can't say I didn't take a peak at him going up the stairs because I did but can you blame me.

He is a male celebrity so it's only a matter of time before he flashes his butt on tv plus like I've said before I'm still a teen girl that had the biggest crush on him. He was my biggest male celebrity crush ever.

" Okay let's go now Amelia before you rip off more of my clothes I'm wearing," he said playfully.

" That's not funny Gregg and you know you can't mention it in front of Celeste or especially Danny," I said completely serious.

Gregg responded " Amelia I wouldn't say anything about that because it doesn't only effect you negatively it also would be bad for me too."

" Okay I'm sorry I'm overreacting I just really like Danny and I know your not like that Gregg it's just hard for me to interact with boys," I said and Gregg hugged me.

" It's okay Amelia I remember I'm sorry you don't need to explain yourself," he said making me feel better as I teared up.

" Thank you Gregg," I said.

" It's okay now let's go and have a great time because I planned something I know your going to love," he said.

Right before we took off to the place I said one of the many dumbest things I've ever said to Gregg.

I said " I hope this date goes better then yesterday's."

" So this is a date now," he said smiling.

" Oh darn I'm sorry did I say date what I meant was I hope this day goes better then yesterday," I said fake laughing very nervously feeling like an awkward fool for saying date in the first place.

Luckily Gregg was nice about it and didn't give me anymore grief about it on the ride to the place.

When we arrived I yelled out " Oh my goodness you didn't Gregg how did you know I've always wanted to go rock climbing."

" I have my ways now let's go have fun," he said.

I kissed him on the cheek then got out of the car. We had a great time he really did make up for the not so great double date we had yesterday.-------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks so much for reading this chapter. Please vote 👍🏼and comment 🗣. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.