ju-ichi | the plan from the beginning

emma

"can i kiss you?" he asks the last question. i find myself nodding my head and he kisses me. his lips on mine. fireworks explode and i can't tell if there are actual fireworks in the sky or if there are in my stomach. my heart soars and i feel something that i've never felt before. his hand cups my cheeks, pulling my face closer to his. my hands subconsiously go through his hair, feeling the tuffs between my fingers.

"fuck." he pulls away to breathe, and the air fill my lungs again.

 i just gave my first kiss to noah.

"you just took my first kiss! i just lost my first kiss to my fake boyfriend who happened to be a famous actor!" i say excitedly and he chuckles.

"im starting to regret the kiss after what just came out of your mouth." he jokes, holding my hands and playing with my fingers.

"was it weird for you?" i ask him bravely.

"no. was it weird for you?"

"i mean i've never kissed anyone, nobody ever taught me how to kiss. did i do it right?"

"jesus, emma. stop overthinking it, you were fine. it was great okay? i mean losing your first kiss to this hottie, with literal fireworks and the sunset. best first kiss ever i would say." he gestures to himself, making me giggle. i smile back at him, unable to control the smile from spreading across my face.

"you're actually adorable." i pinch his cheeks and he pouts, then sticks his tongue out doing a silly face.

"thank you," i pat his head, "for giving me the best first first date and first kiss."

"you're welcome babygirl. i still can't believe you're nearly 20 and just only have had those today. it was my pleasure." i blush. i just never got the time to date anyone, especially not with strict asian parents and being in an environment where everyone is study-orientated.

we finally group up and cierra and maia drag me away from the boys, telling them we were going to the washroom before the drive back.

"so what happened! tell us everything girl." cierra is on my left and maia is on my right.

"he kissed me!" i couldnt help myself, and i didn't know if noah would get annoyed i told them. "you can't make fun of him though, he'll get mad."

"i called it! maia you owe me $20. I knew that boy had game." cierra holds out her hand and maia gives her the money. "ugh i thought noah would wait it out." she grumbles.

"wait, you guys betted on whether noah would kiss me?" i interrupt, finally understanding what's happening.

"it was the plan from the beginning! i think he actually likes you." maia tells me and i immediately shake my head.

-

"why do girls go to the washroom together?" noah asks us as we get back into the car. somehow, he got stuck with driving the 3 of us back because david and hayden had early call times so they were crashing at hayden's apartment.

"for safety, duh." cierra deadpans from the backseat. "stop talking, im trying to instagram story." i turn around, cierra and maia were both mouthing the lyrics to the camera. i giggle, and cierra turns the camera at me, making me put my hands out instinctively.

"emma, you're so photogenic, flaunt it!" maia chuckles, watching the video back with cierra.

i get tagged by cierra on her instagram story and i immediately get more follower requests. noah looks over at my phone and sees the requests flooding in.