roku | you look like the marshmallow dude

emma

"this is the smallest piece of clothing i have, but i don't think you'll fit any bottoms so do you want a bigger one instead? noah holds out 2 hoodies, one in size l and one in size xxl. i've only seen him wear xxxxxxl tshirts and hoodies, so i'm not surprised at all.

naturally, i gravitate towards the bigger one because who doesn't like a big warm hoodie?

"turn around, and no peeking." he puts his arms up in surrender and turns his back towards me. i quickly remove my chiffon top and jeans, throwing the hoodie on before telling him i was done.

"oh my god you look like the marshmallow dude, i think it's too big." he cracks up, pulling at my sleeves, which are way longer than my arms. i stand up, and the hoodie falls to my mid thigh, which was a safe length.

"you don't mind if i sleep on the bed right?" he asks me and i shake my head. i crawl under the covers, feeling slightly sleepy after the day of studying and dinner with 4 guys.

"is this weird for you?" noah joins me on the bed and i turn to look at him.

"not really? is it for you? i mean i haven't really slept with a guy in the same bed before but chloe always squeezes with me when she's drunk." i tell him truthfully. this whole thing may be fake, but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends.

"nah it's definitely fine with me." i suddenly get the temptation to run my fingers through his hair. maybe it's the angle that i'm looking at him but his hair looks soft as heck. so i do. he looks comfortable, lowering himself into the bed more and pulling the covers towards his chin.

"this is nice." he sighs in content.

"your hair is really soft. what do you use?" i touch the ends of his fluff. he mumbles something about shower water then falls asleep.

-

i wake up with a weight on my stomach. i almost jump out of the bed, realizing someone was with me until i remember i slept over with noah. he looks cute in his sleep, less angry, less closed off.

"good morning." he says without opening his eyes. guess he caught me staring at him. he sits up, ruffling his hair.

"good morning. did you sleep okay?" i ask him, pushing myself up as well.

"yeah pretty good. you?" he's still half awake, his eyes partially closed.

"same. so, do you have work today?" it's saturday, and i know he has to work on weekends sometimes.

"no, i do have work tomorrow though. anyway, ben and amanda wants to see us. we can go for lunch after that if you're free. oh and the fosters want to grab dinner next week." he announces, showing me a bunch of texts.

" i'm free, im sure chloe is nursing another hungover as usual, or maybe even a guy. i mean i did tell her i wasnt going back to the dorms last night so she may have taken the opportunity to.. you know."

"emma, you can say sex." he deadpans and i cringe. i've been here for nearly a year, and im still not used to the way americans function.

"so you're coming for the fosters thing? im gonna tell them, so cierra can hop off my dick and stop bugging me. that girl loves you so much, even maia is jealous." he walks past me, messing up my hair again. "you look cuter with bed head."

"huh, should i make something then? i feel kinda bad joining in all your gatherings." i really didnt want to impose or even make things awkward. i know theyve all been friends for years now and i felt like i was intruding and they were all trying to make me feel as welcomed as an outsider could.