"Okay, I'll just repeat whatever we did, from the start, kay'?" He offered, and I saluted him in agreement. "Yeah, so.. We'll have to go on a date to the theatres tonight." He stated, and I pursed my lips. Did I want to go out with him? "So, I'll just repeat every single thing, and you do whatever your natural reaction is." He informed me, and I nodded. "I'll pick you up at.. Seven?" He asked, looking at his watch-less wrist, and I nodded again. 

Then, he gave me an awkward wave, and walked off. It was already late, and the tardy bell had rung during our conversation, so I didn't bother going to first period. I just stayed at that garden, remembering the times Darren and I had in this 'enchanted' place. We'd actually first met at this garden, on the first day of High School. I'd been too afraid to walk through the hallways, and found this place instead. Darren had the same idea. From then on, we were close friends.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of reasons why Darren could've been put in juvenile home. Did he steal? Beat up someone so badly? What exactly did he do?! I forced my brain to think about what had happened, and a sharp pain struck me so hard, the earth spun. I sat down quickly on the bench, taking deep breaths to calm down and catch my breath. Forget about getting my memories back, I just wanted the pain to disappear. 

I brushed away my tears, and stood up just in time to hear the bell ring. Then, I made my way to class...

~*~*~

"It's gonna be fine," I told myself repeatedly, trying to calm down. I was standing on the front porch, waiting for Blake and wearing a baby pink dress, courtesy of Mom. It was nearly seven, and I knew that most girls liked being fashionably late, but whatever.

Blake arrived on the dot, and gave me a smirk. "We're gonna watch a movie" He announced and I nodded excitedly. I hoped it was a nice movie! "What movie?" I asked, and he replied," Ice Age Four." I grinned at him and he opened his car door for me to slide in. (-A/N: If you read chapter 8, he brought her to watch orphan, but, he's bringing her to watch Ice Age cus' he wants to make it similar, but better and more.. Perfect-)

I slid into the seat gently, and felt a sense of deja vu. Hadn't I done this before? Somewhere, some time ago. "I wanna watch that so bad, I wanna see baby Peaches all grown up!" I gushed excitedly, and he nodded, looking at me weirdly, before stepping on the accelerator. During the journey there, Blake would ask random questions, and I would coldly answer with a short phrase or something. I wasn't going to warm up to him until I knew what had happened.

We took the seven-thirty movie, and bought a large popcorn to share. I was so excited to see this awesome comedy! I was happy that the movie started right when we took our seats, because it meant that I wouldn't have to talk to Blake. 

The movie could only be described as epic. Throughout the movie, I was captivated by the story, and how cute the animations were. Seriously, who could resist such a cutie like Sid the Sloth? Or, the awesomely badass Diego! There was one point, though, where I reached my hand in and wanted to grab a handful of popcorn. Coincidentally, Blake reached in as well, and well, my hand bumped into his. I felt a tingle of electricity rush up my arm, and down my spine, and I pulled my hand away as quick as lightning.  "Sorry," I muttered as Blake muttered a 'sorry'.  

When we walked out of the movie theatre, I turned to Blake seriously. "Whatever we had, I don't remember. But when I do, rest assured, everything will go back to normal." I told him firmly, and he nodded, looking crestfallen. "I do want to get it back, though," I added as an afterthought, and he grinned. "So, any memories come back?" He asked, and I pursed my lips, trying to think. This time, it sort of worked.