C48

I woke Up in my fluffy bed with my 6 boyfriends. I always had this big wonderful smile on my face everyday I woke up with them. I cant explain how happy I am but I am I am still scared and frightened.

"kitten. What are you thinking? And why are you up on this late?",jk, I look at the time and its 1:04 am and its still dark.

"Nothing... Lets go back to sleep!", I softly said and we sleep again with me on his chest.

•••~

Yoongi is sleeping peacefully while the other six are up because they are getting ready for their surprise proposal for yoongi.

Yoongi's PoV

I slowly woke up when the clock alarmed... I dont remember I set the alarm yesterday night *rubs my eyed with my hands cutely*

When I open my eyes the first thing I saw is a sign 'Follow the petals!' and I assume its Hoseok's handwriting because its neat however I follow the petals that are scattered on the floor.

After I follow the petals I saw a box on the ground so I grab it and open it. "The first day We saw you with the Oversize red sweater on you we fell in love with you..."

"hello!",then I lowered my head because of the intense gaze they are giving to me

"you are so cute!", the boy with bunny teeth said then he pinch my cheeks then after that they squish me with a hug and our parents took a picture of us and that is our first picture together.

I continue following the petals until I saw another box again. "We love how you drink your milk lazyly but cutely every morning..."

"yah! Why are you drinking your milk like that?",jin

I ignore Jin and puts my lips on the cup on the table once again and take a sip while my hands are resting on my thighs.

Then I continue Following the petals I saw boxes once again that bring backs our goid and happy memories when our parents are alive until I saw them standing. When they saw me they instantly kneeled and taehyung open a red velvel box where the ring is inside.

"Will you marry me?",taehyung said, jungkook pinch his side then whispers "us!", then he whispered box "sorry I though he will only marry me hehe",then he recieve a slap on his head from the others that mades me giggle.

"So again, Will you marry--",before he could finish his sentence I cutted him "Yes! Yes! I will marry all of you!", then my are full of tears, tears of joy, joy that they gave to me everyday...

// I cried lol just jokibg huehuehue