C9

'Wtf' I tried to pull my arms but jimin helds it tightly, jungkook slowly slids his hand inside my pants. He touches my tip caused me to moan quietly "a-ah", then I saw jungkook smirked.

He starts pumping my cock, I bit my lips to prevent from moaning. I bit my lips too hard that draw blood. "s-stop!", but jungkook didnt listen and looks at the teacher like nothing is happening.

Jungkook put his leg on my leg and makes my spread my legs wide, he runs his hands to my aching hole.
"hmmm", I moaned and leans my back on my chair and helps jungkook to have access to my ass easily that cause jungkooks grins wider.

Little did Yoongi know Jimin is not holding his arms anymore and takes out his phone and starts recording everthing.

Jungkook shoves a finger inside yoongi, yoongi squeeks that makes jungkook covers his mouth immediately so the teacher wont caught them.

He thrust his finger in and out of him, and he sees that Yoongi is enjoying it cuz he feels yoongi's moans on his hands.

He add two more fingers and it hurts Yoongi a little. Yoongi starts tearing up because of the little pain he feels,
Jungkook hits his prostate "ahmm~"

Yoongi is now a moaning mess and Jungkook countinue thrusting fastly and deeply. Yoongi felt that he is cumming, he held junngkook hand off his mouth and mouthed him "im cumming", and jungkook just nodded

Yoongi cums and he starts breathes heavily as jungkook slowly pulls out his hand with some of yoongi's cum. Yoongi looks at him, jungkook puts the cum on his mouth and winks at yoongi that makes yoongi blushed.

Jimin stops recording and raised his hand "ms may I go out?", and jimin goes out and go to the bathroom to fix his little problem ;).

-----

69 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

69 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)