C4

They walk towards Yoongi as he dropped the cutter, he moves backwards until he hits the wall

'I'm trapped I need to escape' He tried to run but Jungkook got him and threw him on the bed.

They start to undo their shorts and pants except for their boxers. They tie yoongi's wrists and feet to the bed so he can't do anything. Hoseok cuts yoongi's clothes using the cutter he dropped a while ago.

They start sucking, biting and licking his porcelain soft skin causing him to moan. He's eyes got teary 'I like this but this is fucking wrong!'

He feels that someone is palming him, he lets out a loud moan cause of the six to grin. His dick twitches and becomes hard, the namjoon undo his pants as Jimin puts up his fingers to yoongi's mouth. Yoongi sucks it, he swirls his tongue on Jimin's fingers.

Jimin pulls his fingers off of him, yoongi looks like a mess because of the strings of saliva on his face. Jimin traced his puckered hole cause of him to moan but he is holding it.

"don't hold it out baby boy, we wanna hear you!",Jin huskily said, he nods-

Jimin shoves his first finger into him causing Yoongi to shout so loud. He thrust his fingers in and out of yoongi. Taehyung slid his hand on yoongi's little dick "Look at your little dick, it fits your cute face!", he said teasingly.

Taehyung slowly put yoongi on his mouth, he gave him kitten licks. Yoongi grabbed the tie on his hands as Taehyung sucked him off.

Jimin stops and Taehyung stops when they feel that Yoongi is near cumming.

"who is going first?",jungkook said

"it's better to be me and namjoon",hoseok said as he takes of his boxers, Namjoon undo his boxers also

They untie yoongi, hoseok went under yoongi while namjoon already positioned himself. Namjoon holds yoongi's neck.

"Stop!", but the man was still pounding on him. "please stop!",but the man ignores him and starts choking him, he can't do anything besides crying.

They are about to enter him when "Stop!"

"Please stop", yoongi shouts and starts crying, they stops

"what's the problem baby?"they asked but Yoongi didn't stop crying and still mumbles 'stop!' and 'please stop'. They wipe his tears, they comfort him until he falls asleep. They put clothes on him, his kumamon sleep wear, it's his favorite cloth. They fix the bed and lie him in their, before exiting the room they pecks yoongi's forehead one by one.

After they exit yoongi's room they go back to the living room.

"wtf just happened!?",Jin said cuz he was still confused and curious of what happened.

"I don't know but we will find out soon"

----

A/N: Lol sorry this is my first time to write smuts so... Hahah and sorry cuz its crappy like wtf 😂

I'm sorry to the people who are offended and I guess they really kind of raped him. And I don't really like the idea of rape but yeah. Sorry.