C8 [Revised]

The class started and Jungkook is not paying attention to the teacher but instead he is paying attention to yoongi's thighs. 'Why did he need to fucking wear a fitted pants!?'

Yoongi is very focus on the teacher, of course yoongi is a good student even then, he is one of the smartest kid in the school not because his step father is rich and no one knows that he is rich so...

He always gets Straight A's all the subjects but jungkook and jimin is always cutting class and failed their exams but they still get A's, of course they are the son of richest man in the bangtan city therefore they can buy anything they want even their grades.

Since that day the two brothers decided to become a student too. And the others plays the teachers and a Principal. This is fucking hell!

Jungkook smirked while eyeing on Yoongi's thighs, he slowly slid his hands on his thighs and slowly rubbing it near on his 'prince part'

Yoongi looks at jungkook with wide eyes, he grabs jungkooks hand to stop but jimin noticed what jungkook's doing so he decides to join them.

He grabs yoongi's arms and he puts it together on the back and hold it tightly then he looked at jungkook "do it!", he whispered

'Wtf!'