C14

The Kim brothers are waiting for yoongi to come home, they are fucking worried that they even call their alliances to find yoongi but they really cant.

"This is your fucking fault!",Taehyung
Exclaimed

"Why!?",jimin shouted back

"Cuz you are the one who made him cry!?",he angrily said that makes Jimin shut his mouth.

Then the whole living room filled with silence. They only looks at each other and sometimes cough a little. After a few more minutes the room still filled with silence until they heard a noise of a car, they got up and looks at the window, they saw that Chanyeol and yoongi are talking.

They just watch not until when Chanyeol pecks yoongi's pink doll soft lips. they cant do anything exept for watching, cuz theu know its their fault why it did happen.

Then they go back to the sofa and sit their when theu heard that yoongi is unlucking the door. They gives him angry and worried looks, Yoongi ignored them and pass them while trying to balance himself. He is about to step his left foot but Namjoon pulled his wrist, Yoongi face him with a undiscribeable smile and said "hi fuck boy", then he giggles, namjoon gives him confuse look.

"wtf you're drunk!", namjoon excalimed after he smelled yoongi

"im nwot!"

"yes you are!", then he carried yoongi on his shoulder, yoongi hits and wiggles so he can get out of namjoon's embrace. After a second he felt dizzy so he stopped.

Namjoon smiles when he felt that yoongi is not moving anym- "What the hell!",he shouted when yoongi is vomited on his back and The others just laugh loudly and takes pictures.