C7

I ran to my room and locked it, I did my morning routine and put on clothes.

Then I exited my room and ran as fast as I can cuz I really meed to get out of this house

Then I exited my room and ran as fast as I can cuz I really meed to get out of this house. I texted Chanyeol to fetch me earlier.

When I exited the house, I saw Chanyeol's car so I got inside and look at the window to check if my brother see me or not.

Wtf they are all at the windows looking at us with angry eyed. I shivers, and I think chanyeol didnt notice that, and he didnt notice that my brothers are looking at us. And its a good thing cuz no one knows that they are my step brothers even in school. We kept it a secret, Chanyeol starts the engine and goes to school.

[ S K I P ]

Im in the classroom sitting im at the back corner, I am now facing the wall while i am leaning my head on the table.

*bell rings*

Ughh the class started. I straightened my body and look at the board, I notice that someone is sitting beside me- Wtf "Jungkook-hyung!?", I whispered-shouted (I dont even know if it is a word 😂) . "hey baby boy", someone whispered at my ear, I turned my head at my back, ughh its jimin.

'Why am I so Unlucky!'