C11

Yoongi goes to the Cr after Jimin left a minutes ago. Yoongi saw Jimin talking to a girl and he quite feel jealous, he feels that his blood boils.

  He followed them in the Cr, he hide on one of the cubicle, he stands on the toilet and peeks a little to see what is happening . He saw how Jimin moans while the girl sucking him off.

  'fuck him!', then he accidentally punched the wall between them and jimin looks up and he immediately hid his face.

  Jimin saw it but he didnt know who it is, so he zipped his pants and knocks on the door of the cubicle where yoongi is in.

  "yah! Open this up!", jimin continue banging the door but yoongi didnt speak he feels that his heart beats fastly.

   "if you dont open this up Im honna break this door, and I will fucking kill you whoever you are!", and that scares Yoongi so he slowly opens the door but he face jimin without fear on his face even though deep inside he is fucking scared to death.

    "Yoongi-ah"

    "hey!", Jimin was about to speak but Yoongi didnt let him "wait I should go... Sorry if I interrupt you!", then bow his head as he exited the cr. He ran until he gets away, he feels that there is something warm running down on his face.

   He touches it, oh he is crying "fuck him!", he whispered and he suddenly felt someone's embrace, he turns around to see who it is.... And its....