A/N - Answer Questions

Back again with another set of questions. This time there is not as many as last time but that's ok.

Artwork me ——> @sketch_it_art

If you have any questions that you would like to ask me about myself or what I think of things, please leave a comment and I will answer it in the next A/N.

Comment Here ——————————>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question 1 - Who's your biggest inspiration?
For writing? Or in general?
In general, I don't really have a biggest inspiration because I find inspiration in everything and everyone or nothing at all.
It really depends, I will take little things and ideas and mash them together.
I find inspiration in art and music, also emotions and quotes.

Question 2 - How do you deal with situations when people ask what kind of stuff you write?
Well.... 😅
I usually try as hard as I can to avoid the topic. I don't have any friends that have watched Voltron so it makes it hard for them to understand but they still ask.
I usually say that they won't get it or it is something that they wouldn't like at all. I also say that if they knew, it would make them question what the hell is going on in my head.

I just try not to talk about it. Yeah...

Question 3 - Why do you prefer Lance as a motherly and feminine figure in your book?
This is a little more difficult to answer because it's how I see him in fanon.
I always liked the idea of having a softer character as Lance. He always seems like the one that would be like a mother to others, he has always proven to have an unwavering gentle caring nature towards others despite him trying to hide it.
I love the idea of having someone who presents themselves as strong and overly manly to actually be 'girly'.

A lot of the stories I have read have this more insecure feminine Lance and I grew attached to the concept and the warm feeling that it gave me.

I know it sounds really weird but I am very attached to the fanon Lance and I bring some of myself into the characterisation.

Question 4 - Advise for starting/publishing a story.
To be honest, I don't think I am wise enough to give advice of starting/publishing a story.

What I did. After thinking and procrastinating over it for over a year I finally decided to go 'what the hell!' and just do it.

I thought. 'You know what? I have a story that I really like and I think that maybe other people will like it too.'
'It is different and something that I want people to see, I want to share something with other fans.'

It wasn't easy because I am somebody who had ideas and concepts in my mind, really intricately thought out but I can't every translate that down onto paper. It never comes out right. The stories I have written, including this one, are never what they exactly started out as.
However that is ok, just go with the flow.

When starting a story, just write what you love and someone will find it and love it too. It may take time but it will work out.

If you have a story that you haven't published, I say publish it. If it doesn't work out, you can always start again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope some of this helped you understand me, it makes me so happy to see people taking the time to engage. 😊

This story is going to be very long 😂😊
30 chapters in and I'm not even half way. 😂

Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊