Chapter one : Going on vacation?

Depuis le début

"It was so great! No one can choose between Wessa and Jessa I mean it's the toughest decision to make ever!" Levy exclaimed they were both squealing about it together flailing their arms around and jumping up and down on the seat.

"Will and Jem are so handsome too I wonder what it would be like to be in Tessa's shoes."

"If I had to pick one of them I think... Will" she paused but then shook her head "or Jem! Or Will! Oh I don't know!"

"Oh and remember the bit when he says how he hates ducks!"

They giggled and then stared into space saying together "they're so dreamy..."

"Oi! Shrimp what's with your creepy face?" Gajeel came out of the brawl and walked over to her he plopped down on the chair. He was leaning way too close to her so she discreetly leaned back in her chair to space out some distance.

Levy sighed "we were just talking about a book."

"I don't get how people can get so excited over a book."

Levy and Lucy glared at Gajeel and he just rested his arm on Levy's head "Hey get off!" She tried to push his arm off but he wouldn't budge.

"Nah I'm okay shorty."

Lucy winked at Levy and her face turned as red as Erza's hair "Lucy It's totally not like that I mean!-"

"Listen up brats!" Master Makarov shouted from the balcony above.

The guild stopped their brawl and Gray had a few bruises so Juvia was practically flinging herself all over him trying to see how hurt he is. Lucy put her hand over her face letting out an inaudible sigh at the Fairy Tail antics that would never end.

"Okay so our lovely Mira here has decided to convince me that we do something for you lot after we have been through a lot this past year." Everyone looked at Mira smiling innocently.

Then Lucy heard people whispering 'Oh crap that's her match-making face' and 'we need to run if we want to survive.' Lucy thought they were taking it a bit too far but little did she know they weren't, oh they may even be taking it not so seriously...

"So we are going out to a 5 star adventure resort!" Makarov yelled.

The guild began cheering and whooping but then Mira began to give her evil glare, that was rarely given "not done yet." 

The guild stopped in fear.

Makarov stepped back and Mira walked up and smiled sweetly. "I have took the job of pairing each of you up because you need a partner for the activities!" She grinned "and don't even think about changing partners." She glared.

The guild gulped and nodded vigorously.

Mira whipped out a piece of paper and began to read the partners.

"Lucy and Natsu."

Happy and Natsu cheered "alright! We got this Luce!" Natsu ran over to her and put his arm over her shoulders.

Lucy stood frozen thinking of what Lisanna was telling her about her being a match-maker. She couldn't be trying to get her and Natsu together could she? Lucy thought to herself, Lisanna must regret saying Natsu, Erza and Gray knew the match-making face. He was just a little too dense to realize the deathly match maker face of Mirajane, a snicker came from Gray.

"Juvia and Gray."

Lucy then smirked at Gray as his snickering stopped. He gaped at Mira. Juvia had squealed and then began fantasizing Juvia on top of Gray and him saying 'let's have 33 babies together.' Gray then pulled her in for a kiss.

"Juvia you okay?" Lucy was waving her hand at her face.

Juvia snapped out of her fantasy and glared at Lucy narrowing her eyes "take that love rival! Juvia has Gray-sama all to herself now!"

"I'm not your love rival!" Lucy sighed and walked off knowing she would never win this argument. Juvia was a tough one with her rivals.

Juvia shuffled even closer over to Gray "Gray-sama we're partners!"

Gray nodded "yeah I know."

"Gray your clothes?" Cana shouted lowering her bottle of wine from her lips rather forcefully until finishing her sentence to rejoice with the sweet alcohol.

"Ah when did I do that!" Gray exclaimed cringing when he saw Juvia not too far away from him ogling at him practically with hearts in her eyes. Muttering about how bold and strong he was. Jeez she would never stop...

"Jellal and Erza!"

The guild all shouted in perfect unison "WHAT?"

Erza was fuming but also flushed in embarrassment "how could I even partner with him I thought you made it just for Fairy Tail?" 

"Well each partner has to be who is perfect together!- I-I mean you work good as a team! Yes yes that!" Mira scratched the back of her head chuckling lightly.

Elfman shouted "nicely done sis."

"How could you even get a hold of him?"

Mira smirked "I have my sources and I may have told him a white lie about what we're doing." Erza grumbled and sat down shoveling strawberry cake in her mouth.

"Gajeel and Levy!"

"Hey shrimp we're partners how bout that!" Levy sighed he didn't know anything about the demon match-maker Mira he would be in for a shock. 

Mira then went through the rest.

Elfman and Evergreen.

Romeo and Wendy.

Alzack and Bisca.

And so on.

Then Natsu spoke up frowning "wait who are you going to partner with?"

Every single eye in the guild twinkled as they considered to fire back with a matchmaking plan for Mirajane to see if she would take a taste of her own medicine. "Laxus."

***
There you have chapter one! 

I'm on holiday tomorrow so my next upload will be around next week!

I hope you liked the first chapter!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca